🤓 Talent Partner (Tech & Product) -(F/M/D)
2 200 - 3 000 EUR netto
🌍 SIGL:IO | Sepapaja 6,, Tallinn🖥 http://www.sigl.io
#recruitment, #product, #technology
Purpose: To design a better world. To recruit for better world.
We are looking for a Tech & Product Talent Partner - (F/M/D) who will take full responsibility for the delivery of permanent and contract hires for SIGL:IO's client base to ensure we consistently recruit the best talent, as well as playing a key role in shaping the way the recruitment team operates.
- Own recruitment across multiple SIGL:IO clients, permanent and freelance
- Define and implement the most effective hiring strategy for each level of role.
- Own the end to end recruitment process within your set clients from working with hiring managers on briefings reviewing and screening candidates, arranging interviews, feedback, offer management and contracts.
- Source talent proactively for SIGL:IO and its clients by actively networking, headhunting and via referrals
- Look for new and innovative ways to improve the recruitment process to adapt to growing business demands
- Ensure best in class delivery against set recruitment metrics and SLAs, as well as flawless candidate experience
- Identify top talent in line with the clients overall business and hiring strategy
- Shape the recruitment team with the Head of Talent
- Train junior consultants
- But most of all… Be bold, be fearless.
- In-house and/or agency recruitment experience, specifically recruiting for design and technology hires for a dynamic and fast-growing business – demonstrating the ability to identify and qualify design and tech talent (you know what a great portfolio looks like!)
- Recruitment of freelance and permanent roles
- Expert level with Linkedin recruiter, Boolean search and research skills.
- Demonstrable ability to proactively identify talent for SIGL:IO’s clients, in line with business goals and hiring strategy
- Ability to manage a dynamic requisition load
- Business partnering senior (partner level) stakeholders
- A sense of urgency, working at pace and unparalleled attention to detail
- Awesome written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to relate to individuals at all levels.
- Data management – keeping data and systems clean to ensure accurate reporting
- The opportunity to join a rapidly growing business and help build our Talent function
- Working with a range of clients from multi-national blue chip companies to rapidly growing disruptors
- Starting annual salary of EUR 30,000 – EUR 40,000 dependent on experience and demonstrated skills and abilities
- 10% retainer based on performance and company performance split over quarters
- 25 days’ annual leave + bank holidays (pro-rated for part-time roles)
- Flexy working for both remote and in office (Tallinn OR London)
- Flexy days – Pro rata salary based on days to allow flexibility for families
- Annual work conferences based on company performance.