🤓 IT Recruiter
4 500 - 6 500 PLN brutto
🌍 Sigma IT Polska | Fabryczna 6, Wrocław🖥 https://www.sigma.se/
Sigma IT Poland is a division within Sigma AB Group – a fast growing IT consulting and R&D company. We turn Swedish and Polish passion for technology and entrepreneurship into a better tomorrow for our employees, customers and the world around us. We digitize within music, Smart Home, Telecom, Welfare, Healthcare, Automotive industries. We love the atmosphere of a family business with its flat structure and self-organized teams where every opinion matters and influence our way of working.
We are now looking for an IT Recruiter who will join the in-house HR Team and will cooperate with three other fantastic recruiters 😉. In our team, we often share ideas and discuss the best ways of reaching and hiring the right candidates. Candidate Experience and a high level of communication are the apples of our eyes! Be ready for good practices.
You will be responsible for end-to-end recruitment process and maintenance of an active candidate pipeline. You will also have the opportunity to cooperate with Programmers, Hiring Managers and CEO in Sigma IT. You will collect requirements for new profiles and independently propose a strategy for the given recruitment. With us, you will not only develop your soft skills but also gain technical knowledge of specific recruitment profiles we are working with on daily basis!
You might be the perfect match, if you are/have:
- At least 1,5 year of experience in a similar position;
- Comfortable with boolean search and finding the perfect match for open role;
- Ready to independently run recruitment projects and hire the best candidates in cooperation with Hiring Managers;
- Eager to learn and understand recruitment profiles that are new for you;
- The person who can take matters into your own hands when needed;
- Fluent verbal and written English skills (B2 level);
- Willing to become an expert in our ATS (we use Traffit);
- Experience with LinkedIn Recruiter;
- Interested in improving Candidate Experience;
- Great communication skills and strong attention to detail.
Moreover, we appreciate skills in these areas:
- In-house, especially software house recruitment background;
- General interest in different HR areas.
By joining us, you gain:
- Opportunity to work directly with recruiters, managers and programmers within Sigma IT Poland;
- Long-term development plan;
- Choice of employment form and working hours;
- Possibility to work in our beautiful office in Wrocław (Fabryczna 6) or remotely;
- Power of creating the best working environment;
- Opportunity to impact our company culture build-up;
- Selection of benefits such as: medical care, dedicated training program, group insurance, sport & leisure activities package, WOW trips for the successful ones and many more as we grow;
- Possibility to work with international teams and brands.
Depending on experience and commitment, we anticipate a salary of 5000 – 6500 PLN gross for a contract of employment or 5500 - 7800 net + VAT for a B2B contract.
What does the recruitment process look like?
If your CV is in line with our expectations, anticipate the following:
1. Phone call from our Recruitment Team.
2. Video call with Chief People Officer and Recruitment Team Leader.
3. Recruitment task.
4. Short meeting to discuss the completed task.
3. Finally, you can expect an offer or a call with feedback thanking you for participating in the recruitment process.