🤓 Senior IT Recruitment Specialist
8 000 - 10 000 PLN brutto
🌍 Siili Auto | Św. Antoniego 2/4, Wrocław🖥 https://auto.siili.com/
If you are a Recruiter with at least 5 years experience in IT recruitment. You know how the recruitment process is done and you have ideas on how to set it up to make it efficient in your work. New candidate profiles do not scare you and you are eager to learn. You follow the modern trends in attracting and hiring, and your dream is to have the opportunity to use them in your work.
You can join a recruitment team that finds out-of-the-box ways of finding new colleagues for developing cars that will be used by millions of people daily → I want to know more about Siili Auto.
What will I do?
- You will:
- Manage end-to-end recruitment - from acquiring to hiring a candidate,
- Create an extraordinary Candidate Experience,
- Co-create and implement recruitment strategy,
- Represents the company during EB events and participating in building the employer’s image through out-of-the-box ideas,
- Cooperate with technical recruiters,
- Monitor your processes and assessing their effectiveness using available tools,
- Improve the processes and tools to take advantage of modern trends in attracting and hiring,
- Use English to test the candidates and to communicate effectively with international candidates and employees,
Where can I work?
- You can join our teams in studios located in Wroclaw, or Szczecin (Poland).
What do I need to know?
- How to run the whole recruitment process from sourcing to signing contract, end-to-end,
- How to do sourcing from various sources - e.g. LinkedIn, GitHub, Twitter, and Facebook,
- How to build the best Candidate Experience,
- What are the latest recruitment trends - you know which tools, job boards, methods work the best,
- You know how to pinpoint business needs and present the results,
- How to set and work with targets,
- How to use feedback, analytics, experiments, and retrospection to continuously optimize your recruitment tactics,
- How to stay calm and organized in a fast-paced environment,
- How to work as a team,
You get bonus points for:
- Experience with tools: Recruitee, Jira, Trello, Confluence, Slack,
- Experience with Employer Branding,
- Experience with Employee Experience,
- Understand people, technology, and business.
What is in my offer?
- your salary ranges: B2B: 55-70 PLN net/h, CoE: 8000-10000 PLN gross monthly
- work as part of an expert team,
- you will have a chance to influence our way of working,
- work in flexible hours,
- work remotely if needed or in a Comfy office in city center,
- private medical care,
- annual training budget,
- working on your strengths using Gallup StrengthsFinder,
- your preferred form of cooperation.
The Controller of your personal data is Siili Poland Sp. z o.o., with a registered office at św. Antoniego 2/4, Wrocław. Your data is processed for the purpose of the current recruitment process. Providing data is voluntary but necessary for this purpose. Processing your data is lawful because it is necessary in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract (Article 6 point 1b of Regulation EU 2016/679 - GDPR). Your personal data will be deleted when the current recruitment process is finished unless a separate consent is provided below. You have the right to access, correct, modify, update, rectify, request for the transfer or deletion of data, withdrawal of consent, or objection.