🤓 Junior People Specialist
4 500 - 6 500 PLN brutto
🌍 Siili | Storrady-Świętosławy, 1b, Szczecin🖥 https://siili.com/
Junior People Specialist
Siili is a unique combination of a digital agency and a technology powerhouse. We believe in human-centricity in everything we deliver.
We are known as a community of brilliant yet easy-to- approach, honest and hardworking professionals.
We help you find what’s essential. Then we build it.
What will I do?
- HR support in fields: internal communication, internal EB, onboarding, offboarding etc.
- Building the atmosphere in the company, positive impact on team integration in all locations, focus on internal communication
- Planning, organizing, and conducting company events (integrations, initiatives, various actions aimed at employees)
What do I need to know?
- Some experience in similar position, preferably in software house or startup
- Fluent communication in English and Polish (speaking and writing)
- Great communication skills, openness and good approach to people
- Independence with strong organizational skills and the ability to take initiative
Where I can work?
- We want you to join our Szczecin studio where you will work mainly from an office with the possibility of remote work (after all, we need your help in creating a unique atmosphere in our office ;))
What is in my offer?
- Your salary ranges:
- B2B: 5400 - 8 500 PLN net,
- CoE: 4500 - 6 500 PLN gross monthly,
- A multinational environment with an outstanding non-corporate atmosphere and great people to work with
- An opportunity to work independently (empowerment & decision making)
- Attractive compensation package
- Private medical care
- Annual training budget
- Fun & challenges
- The small agile development team consisted of senior-level professionals
- Flexible working hours
The atmosphere of our place is relaxed and highly professional at the same time. Our company's philosophy is to empower people to take responsibility and become true heroes in their respective areas of expertise. We work in self-organizing teams where everyone brings value and is able to make use of the skills to the fullest extent. People and interactions matter here.
If you are a master in your field and recognize yourself as the One – please, come and meet us. Let us show you that work can be enjoyable and meaningful at the same time.
The Controller of your personal data is Siili Poland Sp. z o.o., with a registered office at św. Antoniego 2/4, Wrocław. Your data is processed for the purpose of the current recruitment process. Providing data is voluntary but necessary for this purpose. Processing your data is lawful because it is necessary in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract (Article 6 point 1b of Regulation EU 2016/679 - GDPR). Your personal data will be deleted when the current recruitment process is finished unless a separate consent is provided below. You have the right to access, correct, modify, update, rectify, request for the transfer or deletion of data, withdrawal of consent, or objection.