🤓 Global HR Operations Specialist
🌍 Silent Eight | Krakowskie Przedmieście 13, Warszawa🖥 http://www.silenteight.com
#performancereview, #policies, #B2B
Global HR Operations Specialist
Who we are
We are an award-winning innovative FinTech firm with a passion for Artificial Intelligence. We work with a number of large international banks, such as Standard Chartered Bank, providing them with powerful tools aimed at combating Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing. Our innovation has brought us the support of leading Venture Capital Funds from Silicon Valley and Singapore.
Who are we looking for
Capitalizing on our success, we are growing our multi-talented team bigger and stronger, and today we are looking for a motivated HR Operations Specialist who will support us in building our effective organization globally.
If you are interested in HR administration and you are curious, persistent, and passionate about cutting edge technologies this might be a great job opportunity for you.
- Handle administrative duties, e.g. managing the HRIS, filing paperwork, daily HR operations.
- Implement HR initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Prepare and maintain employee records regarding events such as hiring, termination, leave, transfers or promotions.
- Assist in the development of new policies and updates to the employee handbook.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation, and preservation of human capital.
- Provide decisive support through HR metrics.
- Plan and organize integration events for employees.
- Conduct annual performance evaluation reviews and ensure retrieval of all documented performance reviews on time
- Maintain internal employer branding activities.
- Support recruitment activities.
- Ensure that our policies, procedures, and activities are fully compliant with Employment Law, GDPR & PDPA.
- 3+ years of HR experience in employee relations and recruitment within an IT environment.
- Availability to work between the hours of 11 AM to 7 PM.
- Accountability, self-reliance and a ‘business-owner’ work attitude.
- Ability to focus on stakeholder needs and accordingly present HR matters.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to engage with a diverse network of people.
- Strong organization, time management, and scheduling skills.
- Capable of delivering in an ever-changing environment, demonstrating high levels of initiative, flexibility, and patience.
- Subject Matter Expert on performance-based selection methodology, with experience in training, mentoring and coaching hiring managers and other key stakeholders.
- Willing to work across different time zones (Singapore/USA/Poland).
What we offer
- Benefit from the attractive Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
- Have an actual impact on how the biggest banks around the world are tackling money laundering and terrorist financing activities!
- The opportunity for professional development in Singapore as well as Poland & the USA.
- Be a part of a strong team that values professionalism and quality, and embraces an opportunity to share knowledge and best practices.
- Gain access to the newest ideas and concepts by attending top HR conferences!
- Take part in regular get-togethers, parties, international meetings, etc.