🤓 HR GENERALIST
🌍 Silent Eight | Krakowskie Przedmieście 13,, Warszawa🖥 http://www.silenteight.com
At Silent Eight, we develop our own AI-based product that combats financial crime that enables things like money laundering, the financing of terrorism, and systemic corruption. We’re the leader in our field and are a leading RegTech firm working with large international financial institutions such as Standard Chartered Bank and HSBC. Money Laundering and Terrorism Financing. We are a RegTech Firm working with large international banks such as Standard Chartered Bank, HSBC and financial institutions.
Join us and help make the world a safer place!
The HR Generalist will help a world-class HR team provide a wonderful experience to both employees and job candidates. This role will be in charge of some of the most critical aspects of our HR department and is a perfect fit for an ambitious professional looking to get exposure to a wide range of HR issues at a quickly scaling tech start-up.
🕵️ Short Job description:
- Employee Stock Options
- Employment Type: B2B or Employment Agreement
- Paid time-off to balance your work and life in a way that suits you best
- Location: Fully remote forever (with a possibility to work from a coworking office in the future)
- Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics
- Conduct employee onboarding and help organize training & development initiatives
- Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies
- Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics
- Organize quarterly and annual employee performance reviews
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form
- Enhance job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly, applying new perks and benefits and organizing team building activities
- Ensure compliance with labor regulations
- Other duties as assigned
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practices.
✔️ Your daily tasks on the job:
- 1-3 years of experience on similar position
- Good knowledge of Polish labor law
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Aptitude in problem-solving
- Desire to work as a team with a results-driven approach
- Proficient in professional-level English
You will be co-creating our business solutions
We believe that your feedback allows us to create the best solutions as well as adjusted work culture. You will have a real impact on the growth of the Company and the product we develop.
We are not just another scrappy start-up full of junior leaders. At Silent Eight, everyone is a leader in their field, with perspective and experience shared across teams and departments.
Because learning never ends, we encourage each of our employees to take time to learn or try something new. Take a Development Day, on us!
We are passionate about technology and continuous development. Our colleagues are happy to share their knowledge during internal training sessions.
We know that our success is only possible if we work together as a team. We are a group of enthusiastic professionals who share common passions and goals.
100% remote work forever
We are not new to remote work-life. In fact, we’ve been doing it since 2013 and we know how to make you feel supported and connected with your team. Therefore, you can be sure that your role will not move to the office.
Don't wait to join our team!
Silent Eight is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
* Please include the following statement in your application:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed by Silent Eight Pte. Ltd. whose registered office is 3 Church Street, Samsung Hub #25-01, Singapore 049712for purposes of the recruitment process for the position of HR GENERALIST under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/WE (General Data Protection Regulation).”
We kindly inform you that the above consents can be withdrawn at any time by sending an e-mail to email@example.com from the e-mail address provided in your application.
We will continue to hold and process your data for as long as necessary to consider you for employment and for a reasonable period of time as is necessary for document compliance with local laws in the country where the opportunity is located. You can withdraw your consent at any time and we will delete your data unless continued retention is required for compliance documentation. You have the right to access, correct, modify, update, rectify, request for the transfer or deletion of data, withdrawal of consent or objection.