🤓 IT Recruitment Lead
🌍 Silent Eight | 8 Cross Street #28-01, Singapore🖥 https://silenteight.com/
#remote, #ITrecruiter, #ArtificialIntellige
Who we are
We are an award-winning innovative FinTech firm with a passion for Artificial Intelligence. We work with a number of large international banks, such as Standard Chartered Bank, providing them with powerful tools aimed at combating Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing. Our innovation has brought us the support of leading Venture Capital Funds from Silicon Valley and Singapore.
Who are we looking for
Capitalizing on our success we are growing our multi-talented team bigger and stronger, and today we are looking for a motivated IT Recruitment Lead who will support us in building our effective organization globally.
If you have experience in global talent acquisition, as well as proven success in advising on recruitment strategies, this might be a great job opportunity for you.
- Design, plan and execute the company’s Recruitment Strategy, in partnership with Business Leaders and the HR Team.
- Carry out Skills Analysis & Strategic Workforce Planning on an ongoing basis to understand and deliver short, medium and long resourcing requirements in various geographies.
- Ensure that our recruitment and selection policies, procedures and activities are fully compliant with Employment Law, GDPR & PDPA.
- Develop appropriate systems to ensure our recruitment & selection processes demonstrate compliance.
- Take care of candidates’ experience in the recruitment process.
- Manage multiple vacancies across all disciplines, and eventually other geographies.
- Lead projects aimed at developing the Employer Brand, including identification of the Employee Value Proposition.
- Build and maintain relationships with a range of key stakeholders (e.g education institutions and business communities, STEM networking / activity groups)
- Participate in the planning and execution of a range of activities to develop our talent pipeline to meet medium and long term needs.
- 6+ years of proven track record in a recruitment management position in an IT company.
- Flexibility to work in different time zones (Europe, Singapore, USA).
- Accountability, self-reliance and a ‘business-owner’ work attitude.
- Ability to focus on stakeholder needs and accordingly present recruitment matters.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to engage with diverse people.
- High level of organization, time management and scheduling skills.
- Experience in the field of Ansible
- Benefit from the attractive Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
- Have an actual impact on how the biggest banks around the world are tackling money laundering and terrorism financing activities!
- The opportunity for professional development in Singapore as well as Poland & USA.
- Gain access to the newest ideas and concepts by attending top HR conferences.
- Take part in regular get-togethers, parties, international meetings, etc.