🤓 IT Remote Recruiter
🌍 Silent Eight | 8 Cross Street #28-01, Singapore🖥 https://silenteight.com/
Who we are
We are an award-winning innovative FinTech firm with a passion for Artificial Intelligence. We work with a number of large international banks, such as Standard Chartered Bank and OCBC Bank, to provide them with powerful tools aimed at combating Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing. Our innovation has brought us the support of leading Venture Capital Funds from Silicon Valley and Singapore.
Who are we looking for
Capitalizing on our success, we are growing our multi-talented team bigger and stronger, and today we are looking for a motivated IT Remote Recruiter who will support us in building our effective organization. Finding the right talent is an essential component of an effective recruitment process. If you are curious, persistent, interested in cutting edge technologies and you see a future in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, this might be a great job opportunity for you.
- Interacting with passive candidates on social media, professional networks (e.g. LinkedIn, Github)
- Posting roles on external sites and other media, checking wording and formatting
- Crafting and sending recruitment emails, building relations with candidates
- Building a positive candidate experience
- Creating and managing talent pools for frequently hired roles and future hiring needs
- A minimum of 1-year experience in IT sourcing
- Hands-on experience with recruitment operations
- Some IT knowledge
- Solid English verbal and written communication skills
- A culture of individual ownership of tasks
- Ability to attract candidates
- An individual sense of accountability
- Ability to work under time pressure
- Experience in sourcing candidates internationally (e.g. Europe, US, Asia)
- A unique opportunity to have an actual impact on how the biggest banks around the world are combatting/tackling money laundering and terrorist financing activities!
- Fully remote job. Work wherever you like, from home or co-working office.
- Benefit from our attractive Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Take part in regular get-togethers, including seasonal parties, international meetings, etc.