🤓 HR Operations Specialist
🌍 SILENT EIGHT PTE. LTD. | Manulife Tower 8, Singapore, Singapore🖥 https://silenteight.com/
Who we are
We are an award-winning innovative FinTech firm with a passion for Artificial Intelligence. We work with a number of large international banks, such as Standard Chartered Bank, providing them with powerful tools aimed at combating Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing. Our innovation has brought us the support of leading Venture Capital Funds from Silicon Valley and Singapore.
Who are we looking for
Capitalizing on our success, we are growing our multi-talented team bigger and stronger, and today we are looking for a motivated HR Operations Specialist who will support us in building our effective organization globally.
If you are interested in the HR processes and you are curious, persistent, and passionate about cutting-edge technologies this might be a great job opportunity for you.
- Run end to end recruitment processes
- Handle administrative duties, e.g. managing the HRIS, filing paperwork, daily HR operations
- Implement HR initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Assist in the development of new and existing HR policies
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation, and preservation of human capital
- Plan and organize integration events for employees
- Conduct annual performance evaluation reviews and ensure retrieval of all documented performance reviews on time
- Maintain internal and external employer branding activities
- Make a market analysis and conduct researches on HR topics
- Ensure that our policies, procedures and activities are fully compliant with Employment Law, GDPR & PDPA
- 3+ years of HR experience in employee relations and recruitment within an IT environment
- Availability to work fully remotely on B2B contract
- Capable of delivering in an ever-changing environment, demonstrating high levels of independence, initiative and flexibility
- Accountability, self-reliance and a ‘business-owner’ work attitude
- Strong organization, moving fast and focus on impact attitude
- Ability to focus on stakeholder needs and accordingly present HR matters
- Excellent communication skills and ability to engage with a diverse network of people
- Willing to work across different time zones in an international team (Singapore/USA/Poland)
What does a career at Silent Eight look like?
A career at Silent Eight enables you to work alongside a talented team of experts from around the world. We are not new to remote work-life, in fact, we’ve been doing it since 2013. This means we understand some of the common pain-points of working remotely and strive to make sure you get both the benefits of remote work life, like autonomy, flexibility, and balance. But you never feel alone or unsupported.
We encourage both individuality and collaboration and want to create an atmosphere for your voice to shine. In practice, this means regular “tea time” (or coffee, if you prefer :) ), with your colleagues, monthly company calls; idea and brainstorm sessions; internal “hackathons”, and more.
You are signing on for a true taste of life at a startup and all the fast-paced, quick-thinking, and excitement that the world of technology entails.
As a member of our team, you will not only be supported in your immediate role/department, but you will have a chance to work across borders, languages, and cultures and contribute to our collective mission: to use cutting edge AI to make the world a safer place.
What are some of the benefits?
- You’ll be an investor in our company and share in our success as part of our attractive employee stock ownership plan.
- You will be on the ground floor of technological innovation, using AI and the newest technology stack to solve for global problems.
- An often underplayed “perk” of remote work is autonomy. At Silent Eight we see this as a benefit because it fosters ownership and the ability to care out something that is distinctly yours. We celebrate autonomy and encourage new ideas, and we want you to share yours!
- You will contribute to weekly/bi-weekly ideation sharing sessions, as well as participate in ongoing requests for input and feedback. We have a culture of openness and willingness to change when things aren’t working.
- Because learning never ends, we encourage each of our employees to take a day to learn or try something new. Take an Annual Development day, on us!
- Your work will have an actual impact on how the biggest banks around the world stop money laundering and terrorism financing activities. But more than just banks, you will play a part in fighting the human cost of financial crime, a cause that is at the core of our mission and beliefs.
- Take part in regular get-togethers, including seasonal parties, international meetings. Even with COVID, we gather for regular video gatherings just for fun :) And we love memes, especially dog ones.
Silent Eight is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
* Please include the following statement in your application:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed by Silent Eight Pte. Ltd. whose registered office is Manulife Tower 8 Cross Street #28-01, Singapore 048424 for purposes of the recruitment process for the position of HR Operations Specialist under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/WE (General Data Protection Regulation).”
We kindly inform you that the above consents can be withdrawn at any time by sending an e-mail to email@example.com from the e-mail address provided in your application.
We will continue to hold and process your data for as long as necessary to consider you for employment and for a reasonable period of time as is necessary for document compliance with local laws in the country where the opportunity is located. You can withdraw your consent at any time and we will delete your data unless continued retention is required for compliance documentation. You have the right to access, correct, modify, update, rectify, request for the transfer or deletion of data, withdrawal of consent or objection.
We kindly inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.