🤓 HR & Administration Specialist
6 000 - 8 000 PLN netto
🌍 Smartpatient | Dominikańska 25a, Warszawa🖥 https://www.smartpatient.eu/
#HR, #Administration, #Manager
Millions of people use MyTherapy to help ensure they take their medications safely and manage their treatment. We adopt the latest technology and solutions to ensure our iOS and Android apps meet our users’ needs and that our backend can handle >100 million interactions each month. Our commitment to agility, flat hierarchies, and a company culture that values the contribution of every individual allows us to meet the needs of our ever-growing userbase, our partners, and our team members.
As an HR & Administration Specialist, you will be responsible for ensuring we have the structure and organization in place to operate efficiently, develop our processes, support our team, and help us continue to attract world-class talent. If you have organizational skills, attention to detail, a sense of responsibility, and the desire to be a part of an international and diverse team, then this is the job for you.
- Ensuring our company is operating securely and effectively
- Identifying opportunities to improve administration processes (drafting new & updating company policies)
- Taking care of the office documentation
- Responsibility for local HR processes (training, onboarding, offboarding, feedback, events, benefits, etc.)
- Supporting our accounting processes (bank account & prepaid cards management, making transfers, cooperation with the outsourced accounting office)
- Supporting Recruiting Team when needed
- University degree in a relevant field
- Fluency in Polish & English, both written and verbal
- Experience in administration & HR, experience in accounting will be a plus
- Sense of responsibility and ability to work in a structured and responsible manner
- Being a hands-on problem solver with a strong sense of ownership
- Very good organizational skills and attention to details
- Pro-active attitude and motivation to deliver good quality work
- Enjoying being of assistance and working in a young, motivated, and highly international team
- Ability to look for innovative ways of having things done
- You will join the team which develops the world’s fastest-growing medication management platform
- We are a highly diverse and international team
- We provide a work-life balanced environment
- Competitive compensation
- Regular team events and budget for integration within your team and other colleagues
- Playroom with a new Xbox console and a foosball table
- We offer free lunches at the office twice per month
- Free snacks and beverages
- Private medical healthcare and Multisport card
We are looking forward to receiving your CV in English.
The best way to share your application with us is via our application form. It doesn't take long, we promise – just tap on the button below to get started.
If you're unable to use the application form, you can always email us your application (firstname.lastname@example.org).