🤓 Recruiting Specialist
6 500 - 11 300 PLN netto
🌍 Smartpatient | ul. Dominikańska 25A, Warszawa🖥 https://www.smartpatient.eu/
#b2b, #recruiting, #it
We are looking for a recruiting specialist to join us and take responsibility for bringing new talent to the company, so we can continue to support millions of people around the world with their health and medication management.
- Expand our team of professionals from around the world
- Be part of a company supporting millions of people living with chronic diseases
- Enjoy perks inc. sports club membership, team events, and working remotely
Do you want to be a part of and help grow a team that works together to improve the lives of people around the world? If so, you could be the right person to join us as a recruiting specialist and put your skill, enthusiasm, and knowledge to use in developing our recruitment process and sharpening our employer brand.
- Taking over the recruiting of new Smartpatient talents end-to-end (briefing with the department, sourcing channels selection, screening of applications and interviewing, preparation of an offer).
- Being the first point of contact for our Hiring Managers and advising them on all recruiting topics (creation of job profiles, recommendation of suitable recruiting measures, the development of salary benchmarks).
- Creating reports on the basis of recruiting KPIs, as well as participating in improving our recruiting activities.
- Keeping an eye on the external market (recruiting trends in the IT sector, designing new recruiting campaigns).
- Sourcing within our different target groups and pursuing the goal of ensuring candidates' positive experience.
- Working on HR projects to sharpen our employer brand.
- You have at least 1 year of end-to-end recruitment experience, preferable in the IT/Tech sector.
- You bring hands-on knowledge of recruiting technologies/tools and job boards for sourcing the best talents
- You have proven expertise in direct sourcing techniques and effective assessment approaches.
- You are enthusiastic about trends in recruiting and integrate them into your activities.
- You take responsibility, are open-minded, communicative, and bring a lot of verve to drive initiatives and projects forward in a team with colleagues.
- You are fluent in English, both written and verbal. German language would be a plus.
- You will join the team which develops the world’s fastest-growing medication management platform
- We are a highly diverse and international team
- We provide a work-life balanced environment
- Competitive compensation
- Regular team events and budget for integration within your team and other colleagues
- Playroom with a new Xbox console and a foosball table
- We offer free lunches at the office twice per month
- Free snacks and beverages
- Private medical healthcare and Multisport card
We are looking forward to receiving your CV.
The best way to share your application with us is via our application form. It doesn't take long, we promise – just tap on the button below to get started.