🤓 Senior Recruiter, Engineering
🌍 SmartRecruiters | Fabryczna 20A, 31-553, Kraków🖥 https://www.smartrecruiters.com/
#Recruiter, #Engineering, #IT
SmartRecruiters is a well-funded, values-driven, and global-minded tech employer on a mission to connect people to jobs at scale. Rated by industry analysts as the worldwide leader of modern talent acquisition suites, 4,000+ customers around the world use SmartRecruiters’ products to achieve Hiring Success. Our belief is that people are the heart of an organization -- hiring success = business success.
SmartRecruiters offers a collaborative, diverse, and remote-friendly work environment, as well as competitive salaries and generous equity. We believe in promotion from within, so high performance can lead to upward mobility. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of. Our inclusive office environment welcomes and respects all.
As a Senior Hiring Success Consultant (Recruiter), you will serve as a talent advisor to the Engineering team in our Krakow tech hub.
If the idea of using leading talent acquisition technology, working on a growth-minded team, and having the permission to challenge your hiring managers to raise the bar excites you, then let’s talk. We promise you’ll want to jump on this rocketship.
What you’ll deliver:
- Exceptional customer service and functional expertise to your client groups and hiring leaders.
- Market-calibrated candidate profiles, job descriptions, and hiring processes.
- Quality of hire by holding hiring managers to a high standard of sophistication in scorecard creation, conducting inclusive interviews, positioning our employer value proposition, and closing candidates to ensure we are consistently securing the right talent for the role at all levels.
- Creative sourcing strategies that deliver pre-qualified candidates consistently for positions in your portfolio using a mix of in-house (sourcing, marketing, referrals, etc.) and self-owned (direct search, networking, etc.) tactics and resources.
- Demonstrated action to achieve milestones on our Diversity Hiring Success blueprint ultimately leading to greater diversity in our workforce.
- Ensure consistent candidate experiences from the first touch through a warm handover to onboarding. Create raving-fan candidates, even if they are not selected for the role at this time.
- Regular reporting, status updates, and advisement to your hiring leaders, holding them accountable to hiring velocity while you own quality.
- A new market standard in attracting, engaging, and selecting talent to achieve business outcomes by delivering hiring success at the Hiring Success company.
- Become an ambassador of Smartian culture by living our core values in everything that you do.
- 5+ years of recruiting experience required
- Demonstrated success in attracting, engaging, and closing candidates, preferably for high-growth software and/or tech companies.
- Exceptional customer service and consultative skills. You should be able to tactfully challenge and influence senior leaders to raise the bar on hiring. We are looking for advisors, not order takers.
- Flexibility to work across time zones and communication technologies in a progressive, remote-friendly company and global culture.
- Previous experience using SmartRecruiters tech is a definite plus!
SmartRecruiters has transformed the hiring process by reducing the stress that comes along with attracting, finding, engaging, and hiring new talent. Leading enterprises like IKEA, Visa, and Square have abandoned their outdated Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), for our all-in-one platform. What once started as a freemium product, has now turned into the world’s fastest growing enterprise solution.
We are a fast growing, series D funded start-up on a mission to IPO. If you're looking to surround yourself with bright and passionate individuals that drive you to be your best - you've found the right place! Our transparent and entrepreneurial environment allows you to feel supported, grow your career, and have fun along the way. Everyone is encouraged to be the CEO of their job. This empowers individuals to own their role and have the confidence to explore and implement new ideas. SmartRecruiters believes in promotion from within, so high performance leads to upward mobility.
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.