🤓 Talent Acquisition Specialist (6 Months)
🌍 Smith+Nephew | Curie sklodowskiej, Wrocław🖥 https://www.smith-nephew.com/careers/
At Smith+Nephew, global medical technology company, we design and make technology that takes the limits off living, and we help healthcare professionals achieve the same goal. Together we improve life, while also improving performance. This formed the basis for our purpose, #LifeUnlimited, and our culture pillars of Care, Collaboration and Courage.
Care means that we show empathy and understanding for each other, our customers and patients.
Collaboration means we work together as a team, based on mutual trust and respect.
Courage is about continuous learning, innovation and accountability.
Currently we are looking for someone to join our Wrocław’s centre on position of:
Talent Acquisition Specialist- EMEA
Temporary role for 6 months
To support our business areas we are looking to speak to experienced Talent Acquisition Specialists available for short term opportunities who will deliver ongoing support across our clusters in the EMEA region.
This role will be responsible for delivering end to end recruitment processes that could fulfil a portfolio of vacancies across numerous business areas. From corporate, commercial, R&D, Operations and Quality & Regulatory roles. To be successful in the role will require excellent business partners, to partner with hiring managers, our regional sourcing hub, and the local HR Consultancy teams.
What do we need from you?
We need you to play a meaningful role ensuring we are improving the quality of our hires by providing hiring managers with a selection of the best possible talent from multiple sources. As well as improving the quality of our hires, we really want to drive quality across our processes, to be innovative with what we do and how we do it. This can take the form of day to day operational improvements, or working on larger projects across the business.
Essential Job Functions:
- Partner with our Hiring Managers to understand their needs and ensure a solid pipeline of candidates for current and future needs
- Partner with HR colleagues and hiring managers to develop creative recruitment strategies for open positions and in anticipation of future workforce planning needs.
- Identify and use creative sourcing methods to drive candidate flow (social media, job boards, professional associations, networking, universities, etc.).
- Support the development of TA programs and identify recommendations to continuously improve the recruitment processes
- Source, screen, and manage the end-to-end recruitment process to integrate talent into the organisation
- Develop and embed employer branding in supported country/countries
- Experience managing recruitment processes for a complex matrixed organisation
- Experience with influencing and working with multiple internal partners
- Experience working with an Applicant Tracking Systems (Workday preferred) and other tools and technologies to deliver an innovative end to end process
- Experience of working as a remote member of a geographically diverse team
- Fluent English
Location - Wrocław based or remote
at Smith+Nephew we offer
private health care | multisport card/my benefit platform | life insurance
subsidies for trainings and language classes | postgraduate studies
wellbeing programs | mentoring program | CSR programs
annual bonus | company stock saving plan | recognition program
employment stability | referral bonus
possibility of working remotely | flexible working hours