🤓 Training Content Developer – HR Project
🌍 Smith&Nephew | Curie-Skłodowskiej 12, Wrocław🖥 https://www.smith-nephew.com/careers/
#Training, #HR, #content
At Smith+Nephew, global medical technology company, we design and make technology that takes the limits off living, and we help healthcare professionals achieve the same goal. Together we improve life, while also improving performance. This formed the basis for our purpose, #LifeUnlimited, and our culture pillars of Care, Collaboration and Courage.
Care means that we show empathy and understanding for each other, our customers and patients.
Collaboration means we work together as a team, based on mutual trust and respect.
Courage is about continuous learning, innovation and accountability.
This position is planned for 4 months (perm contract)
Full-time remote work option!
Currently we are looking for someone to join our Wrocław’s center on position of:
Training Content Developer – HR Transformation Project, who will be responsible for the development of effective training content and documentation using S & N best in class L & D technology, practices, and governance, to ensure end users are trained and competent in the deliverables of the HR Transformation Project
- Work with the Training Lead – HR Transformation in supporting the effective training interventions to support the goals of HR Transformation
- Work with Project Leads in defining, agreeing and building course syllabuses and content storyboards
- Creation of engaging training content & documentation in lines with appropriate S & N governance, standards and guidelines to support the goals of the HR Transformation and ensure that these materials are sustainable post completion of the program
- Together with the Training Lead- HR Transformation build, regularly review and update a development tracker to manage the development of training content to ensure expected timelines are met and the need for translation captured
- Produce content and deliver train the trainer sessions to enable successful onward delivery to Super User’s and SME’s if appropriate
- Building of training content and training materials for subsidiary projects associated with HR Transformation such as the Technology Project in line with project goals and timelines
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Business acumen/Knows the business. Speaks and understands the language of the business and the strategic imperatives of the business. Translates business requirements into clear action plans
- Learning and Development skills: Ability to define, plan, build and deliver training content through a series of best in class practices and mediums
- Brand Ambassador: Able to promote Brand Values and Personalities in all aspects of planning and execution. Serves as a role model
- Team skills: Can be equally effective in participating on team (as member). Works towards the organizational best interest rather than personal interests. Manages well across the matrix through individuals and processes both at a function level and across the business. Uses networks in activities to achieve better business and customer outcomes
- Reputation for Delivery: Consistently delivers against agreed project plans, is responsive and realistic about time/resources to deliver. Anticipates and prevents future problems, taking charge to bring about change and taking initiative within role. Has the ability to persuade line partners and other key stakeholders to drive results. Develops and evaluates solutions to problems and implements solutions. Applies systematic thinking to identify new solutions. Able to win impact and influence regardless of organizational boundaries and relationships. Is personally credible. Maintains confidences
- Communication skills: Clearly articulates messages. Effectively listens, can express ideas in written format and verbal format. Effectively drafts written communication
- Customer Focused: Thinks customer first and anticipates current and future needs
Bachelor degree in education, human resources or relevant field or related work experience in functional area of Training & Learner Management Systems.
- At least 3 years’ experience in building training content using Articulate 360 and or similar content development tools
- Proven experience of developing training content and documentation for high profile business projects
- Competent and formal experience in adult learning principles, content development and deployment
- Experience in working with internal teams and external vendors
- understand their needs
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
At Smith+Nephew we offer:
private health care | multisport card | life insurance
subsidies for trainings | postgraduate studies
train the trainer program | mentoring program
annual bonus | company stock saving plan | recognition program
subsidized meals and fruit | integration parties
possibility of working remotely | flexible working hours
relaxation zones in the modern workplace