🤓 Senior Technical Recruiter
🌍 Snowflake | Przeskok 2, Warszawa🖥 https://www.snowflake.com/
#ITrecruitment, #Cloud, #recruiter
There is only one Data Cloud. Snowflake’s founders started from scratch and designed a data platform built for the cloud that is effective, affordable, and accessible to all data users. But it didn’t stop there. They engineered Snowflake to power the Data Cloud, where thousands of organizations unlock the value of their data with near-unlimited scale, concurrency, and performance. This is our vision: a world with endless insights to tackle the challenges and opportunities of today and reveal the possibilities of tomorrow.
We are looking for a dynamic Senior Technical Recruiter to join our people team in Warsaw, Poland. You will be instrumental in growing the engineering teams in Warsaw/Berlin. If you are someone that is passionate about making an impact and being a part of a company that is going to write history, we’d like to talk with you.
AS A SENIOR TECHNICAL RECRUITER AT SNOWFLAKE YOU WILL:
- Consult with and support our engineering hiring managers as a talent advisor to help them identify talent needs; build a hiring strategy.
- Source, select, sell and close amazing technical talent.
- Manage hiring manager expectations and equip the interviewers to continually improve their interviewing capability.
- Proactively review business needs and help leaders think holistically about talent solutions across the business.
- Help build and manage talent brands externally.
- Nurture future hires and build a strong pipeline for the future.
OUR IDEAL SENIOR TECHNICAL RECRUITER WILL HAVE:
- 4+ years of experience with full-lifecycle technical recruiting in-house and/or with an agency focused on Infrastructure/Cloud/Distributed Systems Engineering hiring.
- Command of leveraging social media and other online and innovative methods to build the company’s talent brand and interest passive candidates.
- A strong track record of closing
- A good network across the tech community.
- The ability to prioritize and multitask as well as excitement to roll up your sleeves and contribute to all parts of Snowflake’s recruiting process.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English.
BONUS POINTS FOR EXPERIENCE WITH THE FOLLOWING:
- Greenhouse ATS
- Language skills in German/Polish/other languages
- Beginning to end Program Management experience
- Scaling a fast-growing Engineering team
BENEFITS THAT WE OFFER:
Snowflake is excited to offer a variety of benefits for our employees in Poland. For all details on benefits and perks you're eligible for as well as resources to help you understand your coverage, please review the following:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Mental Health Support
- Employee Capital Plan (PPK)
- Life Insurance
- Gym reimbursement / Multisport
- Phone reimbursement
- Modern Family Benefits
- Family Planning, Maternity/Paternity and Parenting Support with Maven
- Rethink: Parenting and family support for children with developmental disabilities or learning, social, or behavioral challenges.
- Adoption and surrogacy reimbursement
- Global Parental Leave
- And also: free snacks & coffee in the office
- Internal trainings, parties
Snowflake is growing fast, and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and Snowflake.
How do you want to make your impact?