🤓 HR Administrative Assistant
🌍 Softjourn Polska Sp. z o.o. | pl. Jana Pawła II, 9, Wrocław🖥 http://www.softjourn.com
Softjourn is looking for an HR Administrative Assistant!
About the project:
You will have real impact on business and contribute to our "Go Global!" objective. Within the project you will have a chance to work with different cultures & get familiar with legal systems of the world. As Think Human is our main core value, we are recommended and trustworthy employer. We are tech company and we live through software on a daily basis! Since 2001 we have built strong expertise in FinTech and Ticketing software development supporting our clients with excellent solutions.
- At least 1+ year of relevant work experience;
- Feel comfortable in dealing with documents, analysis, data and numbers to draw conclusions independently;
- Have the ability to find information to connect the dots between data/analytics and business understanding along with natural curiosity;
- Have great interpersonal skills with an ability to work effectively within virtual teams;
- Are good in planning, organizing and prioritization;
- Are attentive to details and responsible;
- Feel confident with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint;
- Are fluent English and Polish speakers.
Will be a plus:
- Field of study related to law, international relations, economy, or market research;
- Additional European language skills will be an advantage;
- Familiarity with law, legal procedures and protocols is desirable.
- You will be drafting and modifying a wide variety of contracts and other written documentation related to on-going activity;
- You will be organizing workflow of corporate agreements and other documenation related;
- You will be communicating with newcomers regarding the agreements and other legal aspects;
- You will be supporting other departments with legal advice on daily employment-related activities and operations, creation and maintenance of Legal HR-related general documentation, corporate regulations and policies;
- You will conduct communication with the embassies, consulates, government institutions, commerce chambers all over the world;
- You will run analytical projects to support ongoing business decisions: based on internal and external data sources;
- You will create business recommendation based on market research & analysis, legal aspects and culture insight.