🤓 Total Rewards Team Lead
🌍 SOFTSWISS | Centrum, Wrocław🖥 https://careers.softswiss.com/
#HR, #English, #Remot
SOFTSWISS is seeking a bright mind for a full-time position of Total Rewards Team Lead.
SOFTSWISS is an award-winning brand focused on the iGaming industry. We provide innovative software solutions for large online gaming and betting businesses. SOFTSWISS products include an Online Casino Platform, Crypto Casino Solution, Managed Services, Game Aggregator, the Affilka affiliate management platform, the Sportsbook Platform, and the Jackpot Aggregator, a Jackpot as a Service solution for promotional campaigns and analytics.
SOFTSWISS in numbers:
- 2009 – year founded
- 1200+ people at the company
- 300+ gaming websites supported
- 6.5B+ € bets processed per month
- 350M+ € in transactions monthly
- 600K+ monthly active players
In line with the Group HR Strategy, this role will lead the development of the Group Performance Management, Reward Agenda and Reward Strategy that will help the company achieve its business objectives. In order to instill a high-performance culture this role will lead the development of guidelines for building performance management process and total remuneration packages for the Group, as well as the development of the appropriate controls and set of indicators to track progression.
- In line with the Group HR Strategy, develop Group Performance Management process, Reward Agenda and Reward Strategy that will help the company achieve its business objectives.
- Design Group guidelines for building total remuneration packages for all business lines.
- Continuously optimize benefits provision ensuring the company meets its employment principles.
- Reinforce high performance culture by designing and implementing the right monetary incentivization and non-monetary recognition programs.
- Design and implement salary review principles for each stage of employment: recruitment, promotion, salary review, redundancy, dismissal.
- Oversee Performance Management process by facilitating performance objectives setting and performance appraisal on a Group level.
- Oversee Group Annual Salary review process ensuring the standards of analysis and do not contradict the Reward Agenda and Strategy.
- Drive Corporate Reward Agenda through the Group ensuring all business lines meet required standards.
- As part of the Corporate Reward design and implement communication and education suite for all internal stakeholders.
- Network with other companies in our industry and survey providers in countries of operation to ensure credible and reliable information is obtained to support Reward decisions.
- Keep abreast of all new global innovations and bring them into the Company if they can add value.
- University degree in Human Resources, Business or Finance.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience focused specifically on remuneration aspects.
- Understanding of good remuneration practices and key global remuneration trends.
- Ability to think and act strategically, to see the bigger picture.
- Ability to influence people, as well as acknowledged and proven leadership skills, and an ability to build and maintain good relationships with internal and external partners.
- Analytical skills.
- Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Ability to identify and deal with cultural sensitivities.
- Ability to innovate.
- Fluent English, spoken and written.
- Work in an international IT product company with offices in 4 countries.
- Remote full-time work or work from a comfortable office. It doesn’t matter where you’re working from, only the result is important.
- Flexible schedule. It is enough to coordinate time zones and have intersections of working hours with the team.
- Transparent salary. The entire amount of the Job offer is specified in the contract.
- Paid 4 Sick Days and 1 Day Off per calendar year.
- Free online English lessons with a native speaker.
- Large payments under the referral program, in which the bonus is received by both the employee who recommends and the candidate who accepts the offer.
- Trainings, internal meetings, participation in international professional conferences and corporate events.
- A wide relocation program for both employees and newcomers.