🤓 Board Assistant
🌍 Software Mansion | Zabłocie 43B, Kraków🖥 https://swmansion.com/
About the Company
Software Mansion is a software development and consulting agency (a so-called Software House) counting around 150 people at the moment of writing and has been steadily growing between 30 and 50% each year since 2012. We are a technology-centered company – the software development culture and finding the right challenges have been our primary focus since always – but our primary goal is to build an organization that provides the right working environment for all team members.
About the Position
As a Board Assistant you will be working directly with our management team, especially the CEO and support them in daily administrative tasks.
Your duties will include:
- Calendars’ management – scheduling online and on-site meetings, arranging 1:1 meetings with employees, taking care of reminders about things to do;
- Assisting in the creation of presentations and other documents for internal and external listeners;
- Participating in sales and other internal meetings – preparing minutes and agendas, tracking progress of open topics;
- Assisting in other administrative matters.
We believe that close cooperation with the management team will help you gain a deep understanding of our company so that you will act in a wide spectrum of tasks in no time. Hopefully, the position of the Board Assistant will help to define your interests and strengths in order to develop your future career path at Software Mansion.
We don’t require many hard skills, however, these two are very important:
- Excellent command of written and spoken Polish and English;
- Very good computer skills, including spreadsheet usage (preferably Google Spreadsheets, but Excel will suffice), writing emails, and using online calendars.
To be a good fit for the job, you will also need:
- To like people, work with them, and be helpful to others,
- To be able to organize your own work effectively,
- To be outgoing, communicative, and easy to connect with.
We don’t require any professional experience, and we are open to fresh graduates/ extramural students (this is a full-time role). Of course, any commercial experience that allowed you to gain the above-mentioned skills will be an asset.
Perks and Benefits
You’ll be able to enjoy a hybrid working model, which will allow you to work remotely from time to time (this will be determined on a person-by-person basis, as we try to be flexible when it comes to everyone’s individual needs).
At Software Mansion, keeping our employees happy and healthy is our top priority. The below perks are simply some of the ways that show we care.
We take care of our employees’ wellbeing by providing:
- flexible working hours – work whenever you like, as long as you are able to accommodate the needs of your projects,
- 26 days of paid vacation leave (for employees on all types of contracts),
- private healthcare – get professional medical care for you and your family,
- sports packages – ability to obtain a sports card from Medicover Sport,
- therapist consultations – seeing as times have been tough lately due to the pandemic and other factors, we are currently providing free consultations with a therapist to all of our employees,
- nutritious breakfasts and snacks that are available every day at the office.
We actively support our employees’ growth and development by:
- financing a training budget for all employees,
- providing each employee with 3 paid R&D days during the year that you can use to work on educational side projects,
- assigning each employee a mentor for their first 3 months on the job,
- organizing group training sessions for technical and non-technical skills,
- encouraging work-related initiatives such as presenting at conferences, writing blog posts, or organizing your own workshops within the company.
You can get to know all of your co-workers better by:
- meeting everyone at our monthly All Hands sessions accompanied by pizza, sushi & beer,
- preparing for a delicious feast during our monthly company breakfast buffets,
- sign up for one of our sports clubs, such as rock climbing or volleyball, or organize your own with our help,
- taking part in one of our many workshops where you can get to know your co-workers better and learn things such as how to prepare sushi or what it takes to make the perfect espresso,
- relaxing at our Software Mansion Mansion – we’ve recently organized workation trips for employees to places such as Masuria and The Canary Island, and are hoping to make it a tradition!