🤓 Recruitment Specialist
6 000 - 9 000 PLN brutto
🌍 Software Mansion | Zabłocie 43B, Kraków🖥 http://swmansion.com
About the company
We are a Polish software development and consulting agency with over 8 years of business experience. The main part of our company are engineers, but apart from that, we can boast of QA, Design, and DevOps teams. Of course, we cannot forget about the other roles related to project management, HR, and marketing.
Currently, recruitment activities are being performed by several people. You will join the team that consists of:
- Patrycja – Recruitment Manager – who deals comprehensively with the entire recruitment processes,
- Magda – People Experience Manager – who deals with mainly HR aspects and, to a lesser extent, does typical recruitment tasks,
- Marcin and Paweł – two founders of the company – for the first 5 years they have been doing all of the recruitment and they are still actively involved in all processes,
- technical recruiters – we have talented engineers who conduct technical interviews with candidates.
Apart from that, the administration and marketing teams support us in aspects related to employment and employer branding activities.
About the position
We are looking for someone primarily interested in recruiting, who will help us in creating the best workplace for our employees. What we would expect from our future colleague is that they will deeply understand and feel our company culture and recruitment philosophy – naturally, we will share our secrets with you.
We started 2021 with celebrating the 100th team member joining us, and we are counting on growing. So far we sustain a steady team growth of 30-40% per year, but this year we would like to increase it to 50%, which means quite a challenge in hiring 50 new people by the end of this year.
You will mainly be recruiting engineers (our main technologies are React Native, React, Node, Python, Elixir, RoR) and also, but less frequently, other roles such as Project Managers, Designers, or QA Engineers.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- handling the whole recruitment process – this involves sourcing (but it’s not a significant part of our work), filtering applicants, interviewing,
- guiding candidates from the first contact to the offer, and all that’s in between – we make sure that candidates receive timely information at every stage of the process,
- writing and posting job offers – it would be great if you are a person who likes and finds it easy to create content,
- improving our recruitment processes – creating and implementing strategies to find or attract candidates,
- proactively analyzing our recruitment needs,
- analyzing data and figuring out what techniques work best.
Moreover, you can be a part of HR and EB processes, e.g. onboarding, offboarding, co-organizing events, and marketing campaigns.
This position is for you if you:
- have some experience in recruitment or talent sourcing role (experience in IT company, especially software house will be an asset),
- are interested in the IT area – we expect that you want to work in an IT company and you’re already familiar with an IT industry to some extent,
- want to work with an in-house recruitment team – of course, achieving the recruitment goals is essential, but it is more important for us to hire matching people than just meeting KPIs,
- know English well – it will be necessary to verify English during interviews, contact foreign candidates, create advertisements and other recruitment materials,
- are flexible – you don't mind dealing with various responsibilities,
- are independent – you can count on our help, but we expect you to be able to organize your own work, identify areas for improvement and make your own decisions.
It will be nice if you:
- keep yourself up-to-date in HR and employer branding topics,
- know IT job market in Poland,
- are familiar with some recruitment tools and are able to learn new ones quickly – we use above all Recruitee, Google Sheets, LinkedIN, Slack, and Google Calendar.
Perks and Benefits
Salary: 7 500 – 11 250 PLN (B2B); 6 000 – 9 000 PLN gross (UoP).
- training budget – you decide what to spend it on: trainings, books, foreign language lessons, conferences,
- a fridge full of food – sandwiches, cereals, yoghurts, fruits and vegetables – all available in our kitchen,
- sports packages – possibility to obtain an OK System sports card,
- private healthcare – get professional medical care for you and your family,
- 26 days of paid vacation leave,
- chillout space – are you a fan of rocket league, VR, billiard or table soccer? Let's play! You can relax on the deck chair as well.
- team events – get to know the company at monthly All Hands sessions accompanied by pizza, sushi & beer, connect with new coworkers over a game of Rocket League and forget about the office at seasonal parties! We organize and co-finance team integration in- and outside of the office.
Currently, due to the pandemic situation, you can work 100% remotely. We hope, however, that in the (nearest) future we will be able to return to our office. At that point, you will enjoy flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely from time to time.