🤓 Benefits Specialist
🌍 Software mind | Al. Jana Pawła II 43b, Kraków🖥 https://softwaremind.com/
#English, #management, #benefits
Agile Soul – Software Mind
On the surface, we are a global IT service and software company that has collaborated on countless projects all over the world. Below it – an ally of those who decided to take their software development to the next level.
Project – the aim you’ll have
You'll join a rapidly growing People Team that is responsible for engagement and employees' development. As a Benefits Specialist you’llbe responsible for the supervision of employee benefits and wellness programs. We are looking for an open and proactive person who will provide operational expertise and assist in delivering an excellent employee experience.
What makes us special? Initiative and a lot of independence combine to create an atmosphere where teammates always have each other’s backs. We have great and ambitious plans for 2022 so join our team – you definitely won’t have a chance to feel bored!
Position – how you’ll contribute:
- Managing company benefits and wellbeing initiatives, including vendor selection, benefit requirements, communication materials, satisfaction surveys and attendance to ensure and enhance employee experience
- Cooperating with the Marketing & EB department regarding the creation of communications via company intranet, email, newsletters and social media etc.
- Acting as a customer service consultant by providing information, advice and counsel to employees regarding benefits and well-being offers
- Coordinating enrolment to benefits, purchases, vendor payments and vendor management
- Cooperating with third party vendors while maintaining service and quality
- Ensuring that systems, administrative processes and tasks are carried out correctly and timely, while seeking and introducing process improvement ideas
Expectations – the experience you need:
- Min. 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- handling all aspects of benefits management
- Experience working in a rapidly growing organization/start-up is an advantage
- Strong interpersonal skills to communicate professionally with managers and employees
- A detail-oriented and well-organized problem solver
- A self-motivated and flexible individual with a "can-do", solution-focused approach
- A collaborative team player with a positive and supportive attitude who is passionate about people
- Fluent in Polish and English – required
- Flexible working hours
- Remote work possibilities
- MultiSport Card
- Private Medical Health (also for your nearest and dearest)
- Life policy insurance
- Foreign language classes
- Work'N'Enjoy Program
- Development Hours