🤓 IT Sourcing Hero
5 000 - 10 000 PLN netto
🌍 SolveQ | Mikołaja Kopernika 54, Gdynia🖥 https://solveq.io/
#B2B, #Sourcing, #IT
SolveQ is an Agile Software House and will always foster a culture of trust, clarity and excellence. The “Q” in the name stands for Quality and as we focus on delivering best in class Software, we also deliver Quality and best in class Employee Experience. Thanks to our drive to innovate, learning from each other and open dialogue we encourage diversity – everyone is included, and every voice is heard. We build long-lasting partnerships and relationships founded on who we truly are no matter where we are. And we know that it all starts with personal responsibility and we take care of our environment in every and any possible way.
We build and ship! You enjoy!
Right now, we are expanding our team and we are looking for:
IT Sourcing Hero
Role and responsibility:
- Candidates search for a variety of IT roles – developers, testers, project managers etc.
- Identify qualified candidates using various sourcing techniques – e.g. Boolean search
- Engage active/passive candidates through channels such as social media, professional networks, university career offices etc.
- Help to develop talent pipelines and grow internal databases
- Pre-Screen candidates to qualify them for the next recruitment steps
- Being involved in various Culture and People projects related ongoing growth and transformation
- Work closely with the Leadership Team
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience in the recruitment field
- Expert in all aspects of sourcing perfect candidates.
- Proven track record of delivering a wide range of candidates for technical and non-technical roles.
- A passion for working with people.
- Outstanding communication skills
- Strong drive to deliver results
- Sound judgment and ability to match candidates with projects
- Team player who can also plan and deliver independently
- Proactive approach
- Work effectively under time pressure
- Upper-Intermediate English
Nice to have skills, knowledge and experience:
- Experience in working in a software house / start up type of organization
- Experience with other HR processes
- Experience with market analysis, research, and report preparation
- 5 000 – 10 000
- Remote first – you have the freedom to decide whether you like to come into the office or to work 100% remotely
- Training budget - we provide 1500 PLN/net per person per year to use on conferences and workshop tickets or courses
- Multisport Card - we cover 50% of the Multisport Card
- Company offsite - we believe every offsite is unforgettable and integrates everybody that is why we meet and try new activities
- Learning and development – we provide the space to develop yourself through various activities – like for e.g. knowledge sharing sessions, hackatons, meetups
- Development path - planning with HR your development path and supporting with gaining new skills
- Eco friendly mindset – zero waste activities, vegan breakfast buffet, refunds for using public transportation and many more environmentally friendly challenges and benefits