🤓 HR specialist
🌍 Sotrender | ul. Wolodyjowskiego 46, Warszawa🖥 http://www.sotrender.com
#hrspecialist, #recruitment, #motivation
We’re looking for an HR Specialist to join our team and support our internal growth.
We build a great SaaS product powered by artificial intelligence. Our product is currently one of the best social media analytics tool. Still, the most important are people who create and maintain the product, deliver services, support our clients and enable external growth, as well as take care of internal processes. We are searching for a new colleague who will support HR processes, with a strong focus on recruitment, onboarding and employees' engagement.
We are looking for a full- or part-time employee (at least 20 hours/week) with some flexibility in working hours. The position is excellent for a parent coming back from parental leave or a freelancer.
What will you do?
What will you do?
- Coordinating and actively participating in recruitment processes, including sourcing, interviewing, selecting applications and participating in decision making process (on average 2-3 jobs per quarter in the coming months, so not much)
- Retaining skilled and motivated talents (incl. employer branding activities)
- Coordinating soft HR areas, especially employee development (incl. individual training budgets) and onboarding of new employees
- Having strong impact on our organisational culture and employee participation
- Creating and executing HR strategy and policies (such as performance appraisal, career paths, feedback culture), in direct cooperation with the Board and Team Leaders; many important HR processes and tools are already built; there is a need to take care of them, but not necessarily reinvent
- Building efficient remote-first culture and help employees in that area
What do we expect from you?
- You like people and working with them
- You have at least one year of experience in HR, including at least 6 months in recruitment
- You are a team player
- You have can-do attitude with focus on getting things done
- You have at least good command of English and fluent Polish
You will gain extra points if you have:
- Experience in recruitment in IT or Data Science
- Experience in fast-growing organisations or scaling startups
- Enthusiasm and the willingness to independently look for solutions
- Interest in social media and digital marketing
You are a good fit if you previously worked as a:
- Recruiter / Recruitment Specialist
- Junior in an HR / Talent / Employee Development Team
- HR Assistant
Your possible further career steps:
- Senior HR Specialist
- HR Business Partner
What do we guarantee?
- Stable employment (you may choose a contract type)
- Ambitious assignments with a huge opportunity for professional development
- Good location: the office in a villa with a garden (yes, we have a barbecue and we use it), walking distance to Metro Służew station; currently we are remote-first, of course
- Co-financed private medical care & Multisport card (to keep you healthy and fit)
- Individual budget for training, conferences and courses (2000 PLN net per employee annually)
- Mentoring (if needed) and professional feedback (always)
- Some small pleasures, e.g. free half a day on your birthday and at Christmas Eve & New Year's Eve)
- Fully equipped kitchen with user-friendly coffee machine and good coffee