🤓 Senior Talent Acquisition Partner
13 000 - 17 000 PLN brutto
🌍 Spartez (an Appfire Comapny) | Chrzanowskiego 11, Gdańsk🖥 https://spartez.com/
#recruitment, #employerbranding, #endtoendrecruitment
A rare opportunity to join Spartez (an Appfire company) as an expert in recruitment and employer branding! If you enjoy a creative environment where openness, honesty, knowledge and best recruitment strategies sharing are part of our daily routine, look no further! We are looking for an experienced IT Recruiter keen to take on the responsibility for searching for or attracting the best people in the market and hiring them.
- want to work in a product company with a global impact and multi-national crew;
- like working with geeks and are a geek at heart <3
- know what is a difference between a programming language and a framework;
- are excited by the opportunity to shape and run your own recruitment projects;
- are glad to go deeper into recruitment analytics;
- are aware that your work efforts change people’s lives;
- want to further grow as a generalist in recruitment, employer branding, and general HR…
Then we are the place for you!
- Be responsible for end-to-end recruitment process: from sourcing and identifying the best people matching our needs, through presenting them with job opportunities, doing screenings and managing interviews to extending them job offers;
- Work closely with hiring managers (intake sessions, requirements gathering, job descriptions);
- Use innovative talent searching and approaching methods while being equipped with professional tools;
- Foster and develop strong candidate relationships through excellent interpersonal skills;
- Regularly manage the candidates’ database and maintain timely communication with our talent pool;
- Act as a talent advisor, providing market employment trends, target companies, recruitment and sourcing tactics;
- Shape and execute employer branding strategy to build the company recognition in the tech community;
- Prepare engaging content and publish it in social media, represent the company at job fairs and various tech events;
- Ensure that our recruitment activities are compliant with all respective laws (e.g. GDPR).
- At least 8 years of relevant professional experience with 5+ years of proven technical recruitment experience gained either in an IT company or an agency;
- Command of English at level B2 or higher;
- Experience in direct sourcing of software developers or other tech positions;
- Familiarity with polish tech labor market trends and related challenges, familiarity with trends across Europe would be a plus;
- Polish labor law knowledge - enough to discuss contract details with candidates;
- A ‘can do’ attitude;
- Ability to work in a data-driven way: collect relevant data, prepare statistics, analysis and draw conclusions;
- Excellent attention to detail and strong organisational skills;
- Being a team player capable of executing certain projects or tasks also solo;
- Basic understanding of software development (e.g. tinkering with the code, automation, data analysis tools) would be a huge plus - we want you to really understand developers.
Our recruitment process
It is fully remote and it may take only a few days! The recruitment process consists of:
- Conversation with a recruiter (up to 30 mins): you’ll find answers to your immediate questions, get to know the company, give us a chance to learn more about you, your experience, your motivation and your expectations.
- Technical Recruitment Interview (60 mins): to get to know your past experiences and IT-market-related knowledge.
- Final interview (60 mins + feedback): to understand your personality, values, your perspective on your biggest accomplishments and failures, what are your plans, and whether Spartez (an Appfire company) is the company where your job-related dreams should come true.
Make sure to check the Perks and Benefits we offer here.