🤓 Resource Manager
🌍 Sperasoft | Na Kozłówce 27, Kraków🖥 https://sperasoft.com/career/
#Manager, #hr, #B2B
Sperasoft was recently recognized at one of Poland’s Best Employers 2021 by Forbes Magazine!
Sperasoft, a Keywords Studio, is a respected international developer of AAA video games. We’ve worked on many of the premier titles such as Halo, Assassin’s Creed, Rainbow Six, Saint’s Row, and Mortal Kombat just to name a few. We are seeking talented and enthusiastic people to join our Krakow team. Sperasoft offers a fun, creative, and rewarding environment with excellent compensation and a full range of benefits. Come join us!
- Reports to Studio Director in order to plan resource allocation for Engineering, Art and Production Departments;
- Manages personnel related topics (new hire adaptation, career planning, roadmaps management, PR, skill / education planning, promotions and salary change requests). Works 1:1 with individual contributors, their Lead / PM on regular basis;
- Closely monitors people’s morale and reports any issues to project managers, HR and Studio Director;
- Handles administrative issues and provides solutions to mitigate and resolve them effectively, escalating to Studio Director or relevant Department Head when necessary (i.e. Conflict Resolution);
- Tracks and reports administrative issues, handles ERP tickets for vacations, overtime, sick leave, allocations. Provides regular reporting on operational topics.
- Manage needs of subordinates related to the organization environment.
- Administrates new job openings, participates in Interviews, makes hiring decisions within the approval chain;
- Maintains internal and external training and certification initiatives; supports BootCamp / Internship initiatives.
- Contributes to internal communication for Studio / Departments, including organizing regular meetings, team-building activities.
- Serves for team as operational point of contact for other company functions such as HR, Security, Helpdesk, IT, etc.
- Steps in as deputy Studio Lead during OOO of Studio Director
- Experience in managing organizational units or HR Business Partner (at least 1 year). Team size of 40+ people.
- Strong organization and communication skills
- Good understanding of motivating and ability to manage employees’ expectations effectively
- Good negotiation skills
- Positive attitude and skilled leadership ability
- Written and spoken English at Upper Intermediate level or higher
- Experience working in service provider / outsourcing companies is a plus
- Exposure to information technology or game industry is a strong plus
- Working with an international team of world class professionals on exciting and challenging new projects
- Learning & Development opportunities – mentoring, lectures, participation in industry conferences and events
- Private healthcare insurance package
- Breakfasts, snacks and fruits available during the day, tea and coffee machines
- Friendly team and a family-like environment
- Hybrid work possible (depends on project)
- Casual workplace environment in downtown Krakow; including garage and bicycle parking, gym, game and chill-out zones
- Additional benefits – care bonus to cover health, educational, and safety needs, four paid personal days per year, corporate parties and team buildings, referral bonuses and many more others