🤓 HR Administration Specialist
7 000 - 10 000 PLN brutto
🌍 Spiral Scout | Jana Pawła II 27, Warszawa🖥 https://spiralscout.com/
#officemanagement, #HR, #IT
Spiral Scout is a full-service software development company based in San Francisco, with employees all over the globe. Our custom software solutions are used by 168 of the top 200 Forbes Global companies and we have 4.9 out of 5-star ratings on Clutch.co
For our Development Center in Poland (Warsaw) we are looking for a HR Administration Specialist to work for a Polish office in Warsaw and help our business grow there.
Once you are a part of our team, you’ll enjoy a multinational environment, ongoing support and a well-balanced work and life routine through initiatives like our Friday policy - which provides everyone in the company with alternating paid Friday’s off.
Please reach out if you feel your values and work ethic match what we are looking for and you feel excited about growing your career with us.
- Preparing and processing a variety of HR documents e.g. employment and B2B contracts;
- Accurate and timely processing of all aspects of the new starter and leaver procedures in line with company policies and current GDPR legislation;
- Update and maintain employee records in compliance with regulations and ensure that changes are entered correctly and made on a timely basis;
- Administering employee data in the HR system (BambooHR);
- Maintaining the administrative part of different employee benefits and communicating with the vendors;
- Cooperating with various authorities, institutions (ZUS, NFZ, etc.);
- Cooperating with consultants and providers regarding Health and Safety activities;
- Organization of equipment purchases for employees;
- Assist payroll department by providing relevant employee information (e.g. leaves of absence, sick days, and work schedules);
- Consult the Management on Labor relation issues, hiring, termination rules, disciplinary actions as well as other HR-related issues in compliance with the Labor legislation and the company policies.
- Proven working experience from 3 year;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel;
- Bookkeeping background would be a plus;
- Working proficiency in Polish (Russian and English is nice to have, one of them is necessary);
- Proven working experience in onboarding foreign employees;
- Ability to communicate with government authorities;
- Organized and detail-oriented;
- Great interpersonal skills, establishing contacts with ease, friendly disposition;
- Ability to plan and execute tasks effectively and on time, attention to detail;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and attention to detail;
- Work from the office in Warsaw .
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Every other Friday is a paid day off from work;
- Medical insurance;
- Paid job-related courses, conferences, and seminars;
- Regular assessments and salary reviews;
- In-house English classes (online);
- Different corporate events and team building activities,
- Company’s care and support in the employee’s professional and personal development.