🤓 People Partner (Engineering)/HRBP
8 500 - 15 000 PLN brutto
🌍 Sportradar | Hrubieszowska 2, Warszawa🖥 https://sportradar.com
#HRBP, #SPORTTECH, #maketheteam
Make the team that changes the way the world experiences sport.
Sportradar is the leading global provider of sports betting and sports entertainment products and services. Since 2001, we have occupied a unique position at the intersection of the sports, media and betting industries; providing sports federations, news media, consumer platforms and sports betting operators with a range of solutions to help grow their business.
The People Services department leads the development of Industry leading people strategies. It is a future-oriented function with a focus on attraction and engagement of the best talent to drive growth and innovation in the world of sports and technology.
Due to some exciting growth here at Sportradar we are looking for a People Partner to support our Engineering organization in Poland. As a People Partner (HR Business Partner) supporting our Engineering function you will work on delivering and driving value adding People initiatives to drive talent engagement and business performance. To achieve this, you will be working together with our Head of People Partnering for Engineering and local Engineering Leaders and their teams.
This is a varied and exciting role with both strategic and operational focus, working closely with our global Centers of Excellence teams to help ensure business objectives are achieved through the execution of well thought out and creative People activities at the required consistency and pace of delivery. The role requires a good understanding and experience with key HR disciplines, a good working knowledge of local employment law, as well as having the ability to think out of the box and manage change and transformation. You will be supporting Engineering teams, so prior experience within the technology industry, or supporting the technology part of an organization is essential.
- Partner with managers to drive the deployment of core people activities & initiatives
- Partner will local leadership to drive employee engagement and performance driven culture
- Formulate effective and valued partnerships and act as a sparring partner to line managers
- Support organization growth with effective headcount management and partner with the talent acquisition team to drive recruitment and reporting requirements to the business
- Responsible for delivering both global and tailored performance management and talent development initiatives to meet the demands of our Engineering function
- Responsible for executing the annual Engineering People plan for our Polish locations
- Responsible for the operational delivery of global core people activities & cycles (i.e. budgeting, performance management, reward & compensation)
- Build strong and effective relationships with Engineering leaders and Line Managers to successfully implement processes, policies and procedures in line with our growth strategies
- Responsible for managing employee relations issues
- Help to develop and execute solutions, programs, and policies as well as central ad-hoc People projects
- Own and develop entire employee life cycle processes ranging (from onboarding to offboarding employees)
- Manage HR operations processes like payroll, work permits, etc.
- Extensive HR Business Partner experience in a fast-growing international and matrix Tech organization
- Strong commercial astuteness and proven experience in partnering senior business leaders
- Analytical and goal oriented
- Demonstrable experience with HR metrics
- Ability to think strategically and translate into operational effectiveness and added business value
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and spoken, any other languages are an advantage
- Bachelor´s/Master´s degree in HRM or related field or equivalent experience
- Collaborate and support colleagues from all over the world
- The opportunity to work and develop within an inspiring and fast-growing company
- A challenging but rewarding and fun environment
- Working in a global, multilingual organization