🤓 Recruitment Specialist
5 000 - 7 000 PLN brutto
🌍 SRI Infotech | Grunwaldzka 184, Gdańsk🖥 http://www.sriinfotech.com
#Recruiter, #IT, #recruitment
SRI Infotech is looking for a Recruitment Specialist to operate as freelance recruiters to undertake all hiring activities, from advertising open roles to interviewing candidates and closing hires in a part-time position. Applicants for this position have the opportunity to work from home or in a company office setting. This position offers excellent earning opportunities consisting of base plus commission pay. The ideal Candidate must have prior recruitment experience preferably in IT or Engineering, but other recruitment experiences are also welcome.
Recruitment Specialist role and responsibilities include:
• Manage full-cycle recruitment for a host of assigned searches.
• Connecting with potential candidates online and offline about web portals, postings, social networks, databases, referrals, and contacts.
• Screening applications and supporting hiring managers. o Schedule and conduct interviews over the phone o Process all prospective candidates.
• Track hiring metrics including time-to-hire, time-to-fill and source of hire
• Collaborate with hiring managers to set qualification criteria for future employees
Recruitment Specialist Required Skills:
• Proven experience as a Recruitment Specialist, Recruiter or similar role.
• Manage expectations with the hiring managers.
• Adept at communicating effectively across all levels.
• Capable of working successfully within a team as well as independently.
• Pro-active and hands-on attitude to work.
• Partner with hiring managers to gather requirements and develop effective recruiting strategies.
• Knowledge of sourcing techniques on social media and niche professional websites like LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Good written and verbal communications skills
• Team spirit
Recruitment Specialist Required Experience:
• Minimum of 3 years of recruiting experience.
• IT / Engineering recruitment experience preferred.
• Extensive sourcing experience using social networks, research, and personal network.
• Fluency in both Polish and English
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
Job type: Part time, Contract
Salary: PLN 5,000.00 - PLN 7,000.00 Gross/ month