🤓 IT Recruiter
🌍 Star Poland | plac Grunwaldzki 23, A, Wrocław🖥 http://star.global
We are looking for someone who could become an essential part of our office in Wroclaw, taking care of the recruitment process from the very beginning, growing our team of great talents and driving our company further.
Qualifications & Experience
- 2+ year of experience in Recruiting (IT area)
- Knowledge of local IT Market
- Understanding of IT sphere and recruitment processes
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Upper-Intermediate level of English
- Experience in conducting interviews
- Experience in market analysis, conducting researches and preparing reports.
If you are an open-minded, goal-oriented, and flexible person, please apply.
- Full Life Cycle Recruitment: Lead/manage all aspects of recruiting ranging from sourcing the best talent, conducting effective and insightful screening, coordinating the interview process, enduring strong candidate experience.
- Develop and implement pro-active sourcing strategies to ensure the on-going pipeline of external candidates.
- Keep the candidates informed during the recruitment process and making sure that they have a great experience in this period;
- Administrate the database with updated information about the candidates/companies;
- Take part in the development of a recruitment strategy and participate in job fairs and other recruitment activities/events.
- Develop and keep procedures up-to-date, provide needed market data for company operations.
- Take a proactive part in building a strong employment brand within the local Market.