🤓 IT Recruiter
7 500 - 9 000 PLN brutto
🌍 Star Poland | plac Grunwaldzki 23, A, Wrocław🖥 http://star.global
At Star, we connect strategy, insights, design, and engineering into a seamless workflow devised to support our clients every step of the way—no matter how long or complex their journey. We anchor everything we do in clear and compelling endgames, which in turn enable our multidisciplinary teams to create superior solutions and impressive commercial returns for our clients.
Star is truly global. That is why we are the first major consulting company that does not have headquarters. Instead, we have many front doors, spanning Silicon Valley, Tokyo, London, Munich, Copenhagen, Kyiv, Wroclaw, Ho Chi Minh City, and other vibrant design, technology, and creative nuclei of the world. Our spirited and growing 750+ strong Star Crew takes great pride in working side by side with their trailblazing counterparts at some of the world’s most disruptive “unicorn” startups and iconic global brands like Lufthansa, Dolby Laboratories, BMW, Panasonic, Walmart, and Zeiss.
Our mission is to make every great person, every great idea, and every great company shine. That’s why we’re called Star.
We are looking for someone who could become an essential part of our office in Wroclaw, taking care of the recruitment process from the very beginning, growing our team of great talents and driving our company further.
- 2+ year of experience in Recruiting (IT area);
- Knowledge of local IT Market;
- Understanding of IT sphere and recruitment processes;
- Excellent verbal and communication skills;
- Upper-Intermediate level of English;
- Experience in conducting interviews;
- Experience in market analysis, conducting researches and preparing reports.
If you are an open-minded, goal-oriented and flexible person, please apply.
- Full Life Cycle Recruitment: Lead/manage all aspects of recruiting ranging from sourcing best talent, conducting effective and insightful screening, coordinating the interview process, enduring strong candidate experience;
- Develop and implement pro-active sourcing strategies to ensure the on-going pipeline of external candidates;
- Keep the candidates informed during the recruitment process and making sure that they have a great experience in this period;
- Administrate the database with updated information about the candidates/companies;
- Take part in the development of a recruitment strategy and participate in job fairs and other recruitment activities/events;
- Develop and keep procedures up-to-date, provide needed market data for company operations;
- Take a proactive part in building a strong employment brand within the local Market.
Compensations and Benefits
We offer a rewarding compensation and benefits package, intellectually and creatively stimulating environment, professional flexibility and unique international travel opportunities.
Star is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that equity, diversity and inclusion are key to our ability to provide our clients and crew members with unique business and career outcomes. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability have no effect on our hiring decisions. If you have a special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.