🤓 PMO Coordinator/Analyst
4 800 - 8 000 PLN brutto
🌍 Star Poland | pl Grunwaldzki 23, Wrocław🖥 https://star.global/
#pmo, #coordinator, #specialist
At Star, we connect strategy, insights, design and engineering into a seamless workflow devised to support our clients every step of the way—no matter how long or complex their journey. We anchor everything we do in clear and compelling endgames, which in turn enable our multidisciplinary teams to create superior solutions and impressive commercial returns for our clients.
Star is truly global. That is why we are the first major consulting company that does not have headquarters. Instead, we have many front doors, spanning Silicon Valley, Tokyo, London, Munich, Copenhagen, Kyiv, Wroclaw, Ho Chi Minh City, and other vibrant design, technology, and creative nuclei of the world. Our spirited and growing 750+ strong Star Crew takes great pride in working side by side with their trailblazing counterparts at some of the world’s most disruptive “unicorn” startups and iconic global brands like Lufthansa, Dolby Laboratories, BMW, Panasonic, Walmart and Zeiss.
Our mission is to make every great person, every great idea, and every great company shine. That’s why we’re called Star.
As the PMO Coordinator you will be an essential part of the PMO team. The role of PMO Coordinator is to support the day-to-day operations of the Project Management Office and ensure PMO process excellence. You will have the opportunity to work with specific projects and delivery processes to ensure their success. You will also coordinate with the Delivery Management Team on events and presentations. This opportunity is a step towards an IT Project Manager role at Star.
- Act as a project coordinator for selected projects:
- Manage timesheets and billing cycle discipline for selected projects
- Manage resource requests for the project needs
- Track and report project and/or programme progress and performance
- Identify issues on projects/programmes and recommend changes when necessary
- Carrying out project administration support tasks
- PMO staff operations (headcount, onboarding, training, feedback, vacations tracking, etc.)
- Review completed projects and programmes to identify good practices/lessons learned and share them across the PMO organization
- Support preparation for Steering Groups and prepare minutes
- Collect and analyze project statuses for project requirement management (incl. SLA & KPI tracking)
- Support preparation of documents and business presentations
- Project health dashboard management
- Support new PMO team members through onboarding
- Excellent organizational skills
- Vast experience in planning, estimation, tracking actions, organizing meetings
- Strong personality to drive change among different senior stakeholders
- Ability to withstand the pressure of deadlines
- Confident user of all “Office Tools” (incl. Excel, Powerpoint, etc)
- IT Background or relevant education (incl. basic understanding of Software Development terminology, processes, roles, tools, etc)
- Problem-solving mindset
- High sense of responsibility and confidentiality
- Good communication skills
- Upper-intermediate level spoken and written English
- Eager to learn
Nice to have:
- AGILE Project Management
- Some demonstrable PMO experience
- Financial background (P&L analysis and modelling)
- Prior experience with business process automation is a plus
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
We offer a rewarding compensation and benefits package, intellectually and creatively stimulating environment, professional flexibility and unique international travel opportunities.
Star is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that equity, diversity and inclusion are key to our ability to provide our clients and crew members with unique business and career outcomes. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability have no effect on our hiring decisions. If you have a special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.