🤓 Senior Recruiter
🌍 Star | Centrum, Warszawa🖥 http://Wroclaw, Grunwaldzki 23 Str.
#Recruitment, #Poland, #Wroclaw
At Star, we connect strategy, insights, design, and engineering into a seamless workflow devised to support our clients every step of the way—no matter how long or complex their journey. We anchor everything we do in clear and compelling endgames, which in turn enable our multidisciplinary teams to create superior solutions and impressive commercial returns for our clients.
Star is truly global. That is why we are the first major consulting company that does not have headquarters. Instead, we have many front doors, spanning Silicon Valley, Tokyo, London, Munich, Copenhagen, Kyiv, Wroclaw, Ho Chi Minh City, and other vibrant design, technology, and creative nuclei of the world. Our spirited and growing 750+ strong Star Crew takes great pride in working side by side with their trailblazing counterparts at some of the world’s most disruptive “unicorn” startups and iconic global brands like Lufthansa, Dolby Laboratories, BMW, Panasonic, Walmart, and Zeiss.
Our mission is to make every great person, every great idea, and every great company shine. That’s why we’re called Star.
We are looking for someone to fill an essential role in our global recruitment team, implementing a lifecycle approach to recruitment processes, contributing to our talented group, and driving our company to new achievements.
- 5+ years of experience in talent acquisition, where you have been leading full lifecycle recruiting, including sourcing, interviewing, candidate assessment and talent acquisition technologies;
- Proven experience recruiting for commercial, business development, account management and marketing roles in a fast-paced environment;
- Experience within the European market ( experience in the US and Asian markets would be a plus);
- Advanced English skills, with an emphasis on excellent verbal and written communication;
- Ability to establish trust with key stakeholders and within all levels of the organization;
- Strong collaboration skills including clear communication, information sharing and influencing skills;
- Independent, creative and a strong sense of responsibility;
- Experience in communications with international candidates;
- Experience in market analysis and reports preparation.
Would be a plus:
- Experience recruiting for design in customer-facing roles.
- Full lifecycle recruitment, including leading/managing all aspects of recruiting (sourcing best talent, conducting effective and insightful screening, coordinating the interview process, enduring strong candidate experience);
- Identify passive candidates using creative and innovative recruiting techniques;
- Support candidates throughout all stages of the application and hiring process, while ensuring a signature candidate experience;
- Build and manage relationships with internal stakeholders and business leaders to understand hiring forecasts and recruiting priorities to fill hiring needs in a timely manner;
- Develop and implement proactive sourcing strategies to ensure an on-going pipeline of external candidates;
- Focus on candidate experience, hiring manager experience and key recruiting funnel metrics that, when met, lead to success;
- Update the database with information about the candidates/companies;
- Take part in the development of a recruitment strategy and participate in job fairs and other recruitment activities/events;
- Develop and keep procedures up-to-date, and provide needed market data for company operations; and
- Take a proactive part in building a strong employment brand within the local market.
Compensations and Benefits
We offer a rewarding compensation and benefits package, intellectually and creatively stimulating environment, professional flexibility and unique international travel opportunities.
Star is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that equity, diversity and inclusion are key to our ability to provide our clients and crew members with unique business and career outcomes. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability have no effect on our hiring decisions. If you have a special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.