🤓 HR Business Partner
10 500 - 14 700 PLN netto
🌍 Startup Development House | Home Office, Gdańsk🖥 https://start-up.house/
#hrbusinesspartner, #hr, #hrbp
We are all about supercharging tech-based businesses. But make no mistake – software development is just a part of what we do at Startup House. Our mission is to deliver all-around support for startups at all stages of development.
Our HR Team is expanding and looking for fresh blood – we’re currently looking for an HR Business Partner, who will help our teams and company grow.
Salary: 10 500 - 14 700 PLN net on invoice or 8 700 - 12 200 PLN gross on CoE
How can you grow with us?
- You will work as a part of our in-house HR team and with our COO, which will give you a real impact on how the company is growing (and by the real impact we mean growth from 50-people company to 110+ people in 2021). Let's see what we can achieve with you onboard!,
- You’ll work with Team Leaders and Managers of teams assigned to you on daily basis where you can use your previous experience,
- You will be trained to master your skills in the most rapidly growing industry – IT and startups, what’s more exciting than that?
- We're all team players in the HR Team - sure, we know how to get the job done, but we like each other, love to work together, share the knowledge, and from time to time - integrate!
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Supporting people leaders in daily people management and growing the team satisfaction and engagement, including support in handling more challenging cases related to negotiations, conflicts management, performance issues,and similar,
- Being for the teams - address people related matters and issues,
- Shaping recruitment needs for teams and departments assigned to you, cooperating with hiring managers and recruitment team to hire best talents,
- Preparing and conducting performance reviews in your teams,
- Taking care of onboarding, training needs, career growth plans, and succession planning in cooperation with people leaders,
- Supervising adequate implementation of people management policies and employee experience best practices,
- Working on creation of best people management standards, procedures and tools that will later on be used by people managers,
- Implementing long and mid term strategies allowing to retain talent in the organization,
- Shaping the character of the company culture and being the guardian of it.
What are we looking for:
- 4+ years of experience in general HR with 2+ years in HR Senior position (ideally 2+ years as HRBP),
- Fluent Polish and at least C1 in English – we work internationally, so that’s a must,
- High analytical skills and ability to prove decisions based on adequately analyzed data,
- Strong knowledge of modern, science-based people management tools both in theory and practice,
- Hands-on experience in creation and implementation of HR strategies and policies in tech-based environment,
- Perfect time and task organization – you will be handling many internal projects at the same time, so you need to be organised,
- Ease in relations management and communication – you know people, how to talk to them, how to make a strong relationships based on trust,
- High coaching skills and experience - you know how to help managers develop their leadership skills,
- Knowledge of different employment forms and familiarity with labour law,
- Selling skills – you need to be persuasive, business-savvy and goal-oriented,
- Readiness to work in a dynamic environment – seriously, we’re still growing as a company, so you have to be flexible when it comes to rapid changes.
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility to work 100% remotely or from our office in Warsaw
- 20 days of paid break per year on a B2B contract
- Growth-driven culture: learning budget for every team, knowledge-sharing initiatives, individual career paths, and regular evaluation of your development
- Startup approach, which means international teams, many greenfield projects, and gaining hands-on experience at every stage of the product development cycleTrustworthy devices - we work on MacBooks
- Basics: Multisport card possibilities and private healthcare package
Write to us, call us, join us and let's make some startups grow!