🤓 Talent Acquisition Specialist
7 000 - 10 000 PLN netto
🌍 Startup Development House | Aleja Niepodległości 124/23, Warszawa🖥 https://start-up.house/
#inhouse, #it, #recruiter
We are all about supercharging tech-based businesses. But make no mistake – software development is just a part of what we do at Startup House. Our mission is to deliver all-around support for startups at all stages of development.
Our HR Team is growing and looking for fresh blood – we’re currently looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist, who will find outstanding candidates and help us grow.
How can you grow with us?
- You will work directly with our COO as a part of our in-house HR team, which will give you a real impact on how the company is growing,
- You'll have the chance to recruit internal candidates for Startup House, both for technical (Developers, QA, Design) and business-oriented (PM, Sales) roles,
- You will be trained to master your skills in the most rapidly growing industry – IT and startups, what’s more exciting than that?
- Still not entirely convinced? Take a look here.
What you'll be responsible for:
- Managing end-to-end recruitment processes through different sources and at all stages (sourcing, outreach, screening) for open positions,
- Maintaining a positive candidate experience – developing a quality relationship with all candidates,
- Working closely with our HR Team and Hiring Managers,
- Proposing and executing Employer Branding initiatives to attract the best specialists,
- Participating in the creation of the best recruitment practices in the IT recruiting industry,
- Assisting the HR Team with all daily activities.
What we're looking for:
- 1–2 years of related recruitment experience, preferably in IT,
- Fluent Polish and at least C1 in English – we work internationally, so that’s a must,
- Perfect time and task organization – you will be handling many candidates at the same time, so you need to be organised,
- Creativity – there’s always a way to find the right candidates and better solutions,
- Ease in relations management – you know people, how to talk to them, how to make them like you,
- Selling skills – you need to be able to convince, be business-savvy and goal- not process-oriented,
- Readiness to work in a 'dynamic environment' – seriously, we’re still growing as a company, so you have to be flexible when it comes to rapid changes,
- And yes… you have to be able to write this type of ads better.
- Salary range PLN 7,000 – 10 000 + VAT (B2B) or 5 800 – 8 300 gross (UoP),
- 20 days of paid break in service per year,
- Private healthcare package,
- Flexible working hours,
- Fully remote, with an option to come to the office from time to time,
- Best devices (we work on MacBooks),
- Multisport card possibilities,
- Fun, dynamic, start-up environment.
Write to us, call us, join us and let's make some startups grow!