🤓 Talent Acquisition Specialist
7 350 - 10 500 PLN netto
🌍 Startup Development House | Home Office, Trójmiasto🖥 https://start-up.house/
#recruiter, #it, #inhouse
We are all about supercharging tech-based businesses. But make no mistake – software development is just a part of what we do at Startup House. Our mission is to deliver all-around support for startups at all stages of development.
Our HR Team is growing and looking for fresh blood – we’re currently looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist, who will find outstanding candidates and help us grow.
How can you grow with us?
- You will work directly with our Recruitment Team Leader as a part of our in-house HR team,
- You'll have the chance to recruit internal candidates for Startup House, both for technical (Developers, QA, Design) and business-oriented (PM, Sales) roles,
- You will be supported in training to master your skills in the most rapidly growing industry – IT and startups, what’s more exciting than that?
- You’ll have an opportunity to bring your creativity into play, level up our candidate experience and find new ways to attract candidates with the support of our EB Specialist!
- Still not entirely convinced? Take a look here.
What you'll be responsible for:
- Managing end-to-end recruitment processes through different sources and at all stages (from requirements gathering through sourcing, outreach, interviewing to offering candidates) for open positions,
- Maintaining the best possible candidate experience – developing a quality relationship with all candidates,
- Working closely with our HR Team and Hiring Managers,
- Participating in the creation of the best recruitment practices in the IT recruiting industry.
What we're looking for:
- 1–3 years of related recruitment experience, preferably in IT,
- Fluent Polish and at least B2 in English – we work internationally, so that’s a must,
- Perfect time and task organization – you will be handling many candidates at the same time, so you need to be organised,
- Creativity – we are totally open to your ideas and we believe that there’s always a new way to find the right candidates and better solutions,
- Ease in relations management – you know people, how to talk to them, how to make them like you,
- Readiness to work in a 'dynamic environment' – seriously, we’re still growing as a company, so you have to be flexible when it comes to rapid changes,
- And yes… you have to be able to write this type of ads better.
- Salary range PLN 7 350 – 10 500 net + VAT (B2B) or 6 100 – 8 750 gross (CoE),
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility to work 100% remotely or from our office in Warsaw
- 20 days of paid break per year on a B2B contract
- Growth-driven culture: learning budget for every team, knowledge-sharing initiatives, individual career paths, and regular evaluation of your development
- Trustworthy devices - we work on MacBooks
- Basics: Multisport card possibilities and private healthcare package
Write to us, call us, join us and let's make some startups grow! 🚀