🤓 Employer Branding Specialist
5 000 - 7 500 PLN brutto
🌍 Startup House | aleja Niepodległości 124, Warszawa🖥 https://start-up.house/
#EB, #HR, #remote
We are all about supercharging tech-based businesses. But make no mistake – software development is just a part of what we do at Startup House. Our mission is to deliver all-around support for startups at all stages of development.
However, when it comes to our Employer Branding activities (not to mention a fully-fledged strategy) there’s a bunch of new challenges ahead of us. With the company growing and recruitment running on all cylinders, we’re looking for a new teammate, who will take on the role of our Employer Branding Pioneer.
Wanna join us on our upcoming journey to becoming one of the most desirable workplaces on the Polish IT market? Do you want more details? Fair enough, we still have a few things we’d like to share!
How can you grow with us?
- You will have the chance to build an Employer Branding strategy for Startup House from the ground up (with the full support of our team of course),
- You’ll be working directly with our Management Team on a daily basis, which will give you a real impact on how the company is growing,
- We will be able to share our knowledge and experiences within our in-house team of Recruiters and HR Generalists and you, our EB Specialist,
- You’ll have the chance to collaborate with our BD Team to create a communication strategy that’s coherent with the company’s Business Development goals,
- You will have full ownership of your work and decide on all of your projects’ direction.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- First and foremost, taking charge of all our Employer Branding activities, especially within the IT community,
- That includes creating and executing your strategies, measuring their success and improving them,
- As well as taking care of our candidate-oriented content and social media (in collaboration with our BD Specialist),
- Last but not least, we would love for you to propose your own initiatives and turn them into reality – we’ll have your back all the way!
What we’re looking for:
- 2+ years of Employer Branding experience, preferably in IT,
- Fluent Polish and C1+ English – we work internationally so that’s a must,
- Marketing analytics tools (Google Analytics, HotJar) are second nature to you,
- Creativity, strategic thinking and foolproof planning skills – in short, you’re capable of running independently an EB campaign,
- Top-notch collaboration and communication skills – we’re a team and we want you to be a part of it!
- Readiness to work in a 'dynamic environment' – seriously, we’re still growing as a company, so you have to be flexible when it comes to rapid changes.
- Some experience with content creation, targeted ads, and email campaign tools.
- We offer salary range: PLN 6,000 – 9,000 + VAT (B2B) or PLN 5,000 – 7,500 gross (UoP)
- Regular and well-structured performance reviews,
- Private healthcare package,
- Flexible working hours and up to 5 days of remote work per week (if you prefer, you’re always welcome at our Warsaw office),
- Best devices (we work on MacBooks),
- Multisport card possibilities,
- A huge dose of independence in implementing your own ideas,
- Fun, dynamic, start-up environment that guarantees rapid skill development.
Still not entirely convinced? Why not give it a shot – hit apply, get in touch and let’s see if we’re a match 😄