🤓 Finance Controller
4 500 - 6 500 PLN netto
🌍 Startup House | Aleja Niepodległości 124/23, Warszawa🖥 https://start-up.house/
#finance, #office, #startup
We are all about supercharging tech-based businesses. But make no mistake – software development is just a part of what we do at Startup House. Our mission is to deliver all-around support for startups at all stages of development.
Our Finance Team is growing and looking for fresh blood – we’re currently on the hunt for a proactive Finance Controller, who will help us in daily operations. Have you already taken your first steps in the vast world of Finance and want to explore it further without the constraints of rigorous corporate structures? If so, this is the perfect place for you!
How can you grow with us?
- You will have a high level of ownership on all your projects,
- What’s more, you can decide in what direction you want to develop within the company – there’s plenty of room to grow and gain new skills in different areas!
- Day to day, you’ll be working with the absolute coolest Finance Team in Warsaw – Ola, our Finance Team Leader and Magda, our Office Manager,
- As well as working directly with our Management Team (mainly our CFO, CEO, COO, Head of Sales), which will give you a real impact on how the company is growing,
- And you’ll even have a chance to gain experience in working with international clients from Norway, the US and all corners of the world!
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Leading your own projects within our Finance Team,
- Gathering financial data, improving our processes and results,
- Co-creating company's financial model,
- Assessing the financial viability of our exciting startup projects,
- Researching new sources of funding,
- Analysing investment possibilities,
- Being the point of contact with our external accounting consultants,
- Last but not least, we would love for you to propose your own initiatives and turn them into reality – we’ll have your back all the way!
What we’re looking for:
- 2+ years of professional experience in Finance or Operations roles,
- Master's degree in Finance and Accounting, Management or related studies,
- Pro-level Excel skills – pivot tables and macros are second nature to you,
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in Polish and English (C1+),
- Perfect time and task organization, focus on problem-solving and reaching maximum optimization,
- Readiness to work in a 'dynamic environment' – seriously, we’re still growing as a company, so you have to be flexible when it comes to rapid changes.
- CIMA, ACCA, CPA or other relevant certificates,
- Interest in managerial accounting, startups and Venture Capital.
- Salary range: PLN 4,500 – 6,500 net + VAT (B2B),
- Regular and well-structured performance reviews,
- Private healthcare package,
- Flexible working hours and up to 5 days of remote work per week (if you prefer, you’re always welcome at our Warsaw office),
- Best devices (we work on MacBooks),
- Multisport card possibilities,
- A huge dose of independence in implementing your own ideas,
- Fun, dynamic, start-up environment that guarantees rapid skill development.
Write to us, call us, join us and let's make some startups grow! 🚀