🤓 HR Assistant to become HR Generalist
3 000 - 4 000 PLN brutto
🌍 Startup House | Al. Niepodległości 124, Warszawa🖥 https://start-up.house/
#hr, #hrassistant, #hrgeneralist
We are all about supercharging tech-based businesses. But make no mistake – software development is just a part of what we do at Startup House. Our mission is to deliver all-around support for startups at all stages of development.
Our Back-office team is expanding and looking for fresh blood – we’re currently looking for an HR Assistant who will help us in daily operations. Have you already taken your first steps in the vast world of administration and want to explore it further without the constraints of rigorous corporate structures? If so, this is the perfect place for you!
How can you grow with us?
- You will work closely with our experienced HR&Office team members and you will have an amazing opportunity to develop your skills!
- What’s more, you can decide in what direction you want to develop within the company – there’s plenty of room to grow and gain new skills in different areas!
- You will get to know the most rapidly growing industry – IT and startups, what’s more exciting than that?
- You will work directly with our Management Team (mainly our CFO, CEO, COO), which will give you a real impact on how the company is growing,
- Still not entirely convinced? Take a look here.
- You will take care of our ATS,
- Scheduling meetings with candidates and supporting the HR Team in daily tasks,
- You will be responsible for taking care of the office, supporting the shipping process and correspondence handling,
- administrative support for employees (preparation of contracts, etc.),
- creating new procedures in cooperation with other teams to make Startup House even more smoothly working than now!
- Fluent Polish and at least B2+ English – we work internationally so that’s a must,
- At least 6 months of experience in administration work,
- Google Sheet or Excel experience,
- Possibility to visit our office in Warsaw a few times a month,
- Willingness to develop your skills in the HR field,
- Top-notch collaboration and communication skills – we’re a team and we want you to be a part of it!
- Perfect time and task organization, focus on problem-solving and reaching maximum optimization,
- Readiness to work in a 'dynamic environment' – seriously, we’re still growing as a company, so you have to be flexible when it comes to rapid changes!
- Regular and well-structured performance reviews,
- Private healthcare package,
- Flexible working hours,
- Best devices (we work on MacBooks),
- Multisport card possibilities,
- Fun, dynamic, start-up environment that guarantees rapid skill development.
Write to us, call us, join us and let's make some startups grow! 🚀