🤓 HR Generalist
6 000 - 8 000 PLN netto
🌍 Startup House | aleja Niepodległości 124, Warsaw🖥 https://start-up.house/
#it, #generalist, #hr
We are all about supercharging tech-based businesses. But make no mistake – software development is just a part of what we do at Startup House. Our mission is to deliver all-around support for startups at all stages of development.
Our HR Team is expanding and looking for fresh blood – we’re currently looking for an HR Generalist, who will help our company grow.
How can you grow with us?
- You will work directly with our COO as a part of our in-house HR team, which will give you a real impact on how the company is growing,
- You will have the chance to recruit internal candidates for Startup House, both for technical (Developers, QA, Design) and business-oriented (PM, Sales) roles,
- You won’t hear that we’re “the leader in our industry’, “we’ve got a great and talented young team of professionals” or any of that corporate language (even if that’s true),
- You will be trained to master your skills in the most rapidly growing industry – IT and startups, what’s more exciting than that?
- Still not entirely convinced? Take a look here.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Managing end-to-end recruitment processes through different sources and at all stages (sourcing, screening, face to face interviews) for open positions,
- Maintaining a positive candidate experience – developing a quality relationship with all candidates and follow up on their integration in the company after they’ve been hired,
- Conducting and improving the onboarding and offboarding processes (introduction to the company, scheduling meetings, holding exit interviews),
- Proposing and executing Employer Branding initiatives to attract the best specialists,
- Organising company events and trainings,
- Preparing contracts and administering employment documentation,
- Overseeing internal communication alongside our management team, taking into account both business and employee needs,
- Monitoring employee motivation and satisfaction levels,
- Supervising the 360 reviews and introducing our managers to the process,
- Implementing new HR tools and systems,
- Supporting our COO in creating the HR strategy for our company,
- Working closely with our Finance and Sales teams, Hiring Managers and CEO.
What are we looking for:
- 1–2 years of related HR and Recruitment experience – preferably in IT,
- Fluent Polish and at least C1 in English – we work internationally, so that’s a must,
- Perfect time and task organization – you will be handling many internal projects and recruitment processes at the same time, so you need to be organised,
- Strong analytical skills – you’re not scared of spreadsheets and know how to operate with metrics,
- Ease in relations management and communication – you know people, how to talk to them, how to make them like you,
- Knowledge of different employment forms and familiarity with labour law,
- Selling skills – you need to be persuasive, business-savvy and goal-oriented,
- Interest in IT – know the basics, love to learn new things and are not afraid to ask,
- Readiness to work in a dynamic environment – seriously, we’re still growing as a company, so you have to be flexible when it comes to rapid changes.
- Salary range PLN 6 000 – 8000 + VAT (B2B) or 4 980 – 6 640 gross (UoP),
- Regular and well-structured performance reviews,
- Private healthcare package,
- Flexible working hours and up to 5 days of remote work per week,
- Best devices (we work on MacBooks),
- Multisport card possibilities,
- Fun, dynamic, start-up environment that guarantees rapid skill development.
Write to us, call us, join us and let's make some startups grow!