🤓 HR Generalist
6 000 - 9 000 PLN brutto
🌍 Startup House | Aleja Niepodległości 124/23, Warszawa🖥 https://start-up.house/
#remote, #recruiter, #hr
Are you experienced in recruitment but would like to try new things at work? Our HR Team is expanding and looking for fresh blood – we’re currently looking for an HR Generalist, who will help our company grow.
We are all about supercharging tech-based businesses. But make no mistake – software development is just a part of what we do at Startup House. Our mission is to deliver all-around support for startups at all stages of product development.
How can you grow with us?
- First of all, you will be starting with recruitment at our company and you will be moving forward to become an amazing HR Generalist, what’s more exciting than that?
- You will be trained to master your skills in HR in the most rapidly growing industry – IT and startups,
- You will work directly with our COO as a part of our amazing in-house HR team, which will give you a real impact on how the company is growing,
- You will have the chance to lead and own some of the in-house recruitment processes for Startup House, both for technical (Developers, QA, Design) and business-oriented (PM, Sales) roles,
- Still not entirely convinced? Take a look here.
What you’ll be responsible for?
- Learning different areas of HR Generalist role,
- Managing real end-to-end and in-house recruitment processes through different sources and at all stages for open positions,
- Maintaining a positive candidate experience – developing a quality relationship with all candidates and follow up on their integration in the company after they’ve been hired,
- Working closely with our Finance and Sales teams, Hiring Managers, CEO, and of course our HR team,
- Proposing and executing Employer Branding initiatives to attract the best specialists,
- Preparing contracts and administering employment documentation,
- Conducting and improving the onboarding (introduction to the company, scheduling meetings),
- Implementing new HR tools and systems,
- Participating in the creation of the best practices in the IT recruiting industry 🚀
- Supporting our COO in creating the HR strategy for our company.
What are we looking for:
- 1–2 years of related end-to-end recruitment experience in IT,
- Fluent Polish and at least C1 in English,
- Perfect time and task organization – you will be handling many internal projects and recruitment processes at the same time, so you need to be organised,
- Ease in relations management and communication – you know people, how to talk to them, how to make them like you,
- Selling skills – you need to be persuasive and business-savvy,
- Interest in IT – know the basics, love to learn new things and are not afraid to ask,
- Readiness to work in a ‘dynamic environment’ – seriously, we’re still growing as a company, so you have to be flexible when it comes to rapid changes.
- Salary range PLN 6 000 – 9 000 + VAT (B2B) or 5 000 – 7 500 gross (UoP),
- Regular and well-structured performance reviews,
- Learning & development support suited to your needs,
- Flexible working hours and fully remote work (or if you prefer, you’re always welcome at our Warsaw office),
- Private healthcare package,
- Best devices (we work on MacBooks ;) ),
- Multisport card options,
- Fun, dynamic, start-up environment that guarantees rapid skill development.
Write to us, call us, join us and let's make some startups grow!