🤓 IT Recruiter
4 500 - 7 000 PLN netto
🌍 Startup House | Aleja Niepodległości 124/23, Warszawa🖥 https://start-up.house/
#SoftwareHouse, #Recruiter, #IT
Position: IT Recruiter
Salary: 4500 - 7000 net / B2B
Location: Warsaw, Aleja Niepodległości 124
We are all about supercharging tech-based businesses. But make no mistake - software development is just a part of what we do at Startup House. Our mission is to deliver all-around support for startups at all stages of development.
Our HR Team is expanding and looking for fresh blood - we’re currently looking for an IT Recruiter, who will find outstanding candidates and help us grow.
How can you grow with us?
- You will work directly with our HR Manager as a part of a great in-house team, which will give you a real impact on how the company is growing;
- You will have the chance to recruit internal candidates for Startup House, both for technical (Developers, QA, Design) and business-oriented (PM, Sales) roles;
- You won’t hear that we’re “the leader in our industry’, “we’ve got a great and talented young team of professionals” or any of that great corporate language (even if that’s true);
- You will be trained to master your skills in the most rapidly growing industry - IT and startups, what’s more exciting than that?
- Still not entirely convinced? Take a look here: https://start-up.house/blog/articles/startup-house-pitstop-or-job
- Managing end-to-end recruitment process through different sources and at all stages (sourcing, screening, face to face interviews) for open positions;
- Creating and posting attractive recruitment ads;
- Developing a quality relationship with all recruited candidates and follow-up the process of integration in the company;
- Participating in the creation of the best recruitment practices in the IT recruiting industry :)
- Assisting the HR department with all daily activities.
- 1 - 2 years of related recruitment experience - preferably in IT;
- At least C1 in English - we work internationally, so that’s a must;
- Perfect time and task organization - you will be handling many candidates at the same time - you need to be organised;
- Creativity - there’s always a way to find the right candidates and better solutions;
- Ease in relations management - you know people, how to talk to them, how to make them like you;
- Selling skills - you need to be able to convince, be business-savvy and goal not process-oriented :)
- Interest in IT - know the basics, love to learn new things and are not afraid to ask;
- And yes… you have to be able to write this type of ads better.
- Fun (as hell), energetic, start-up environment always eager to search for new initiatives;
- Flexible hours and the possibility to work remotely from time to time;
- Free coffee, fruits and snacks;
- Best devices (we work on MacBooks);
- Private healthcare and Multisport card possibilities.
Write to us, call us, join us and let's make some startups grow!