🤓 IT Recruiter
6 000 - 9 000 PLN netto
🌍 Startup House | aleja Niepodległości 124, Warszawa🖥 https://start-up.house/
#softwarehouse, #recruiter, #it
We are all about supercharging tech-based businesses. But make no mistake – software development is just a part of what we do at Startup House. Our mission is to deliver all-around support for startups at all stages of development.
Our HR Team is growing and looking for fresh blood – we’re currently looking for an experienced IT Recruiter, who will find outstanding candidates and help us grow.
How can you grow with us?
- You will work directly with our COO as a part of our in-house HR team, which will give you a real impact on how the company is growing,
- You'll have the chance to recruit internal candidates for Startup House, both for technical (Developers, QA, Design) and business-oriented (PM, Sales) roles,
- You will be trained to master your skills in the most rapidly growing industry – IT and startups, what’s more exciting than that?
- Still not entirely convinced? Take a look here.
What you'll be responsible for:
- Managing end-to-end recruitment processes through different sources and at all stages (sourcing, outreach, screening) for open positions,
- Maintaining a positive candidate experience – developing a quality relationship with all candidates,
- Working closely with our HR Team and Hiring Managers,
- Conducting and improving the onboarding process (introduction to the company, scheduling meetings, etc.)
- Proposing and executing Employer Branding initiatives to attract the best specialists,
- Participating in the creation of the best recruitment practices in the IT recruiting industry 🚀
- Assisting the HR Team with all daily activities.
What we're looking for:
- 1–2 years of related recruitment experience, preferably in IT,
- Fluent Polish and at least C1 in English – we work internationally, so that’s a must,
- Perfect time and task organization – you will be handling many candidates at the same time, so you need to be organised,
- Creativity – there’s always a way to find the right candidates and better solutions,
- Ease in relations management – you know people, how to talk to them, how to make them like you,
- Selling skills – you need to be able to convince, be business-savvy and goal- not process-oriented,
- Readiness to work in a 'dynamic environment' – seriously, we’re still growing as a company, so you have to be flexible when it comes to rapid changes.
- And yes… you have to be able to write this type of ads better.
- Salary range PLN 6,000 – 9,000 + VAT (B2B) or PLN 5,000 – 7,500 gross (UoP),
- Regular and well-structured performance reviews,
- Private healthcare package,
- Flexible working hours and fully remote work (or if you prefer, you’re always welcome at our Warsaw office),
- Best devices (we work on MacBooks),
- Multisport card possibilities,
- Fun, dynamic, start-up environment that guarantees rapid skill development.
Write to us, call us, join us and let's make some startups grow!