🤓 Junior Allocation Specialist
🌍 Startup House | Al. Niepodległości 124, Warszawa🖥 https://start-up.house/
#resource, #planning, #hr
We are all about supercharging tech-based businesses. But make no mistake – software development is just a part of what we do at Startup House. Our mission is to deliver all-around support for startups at all stages of development.
Our HR Team is growing and looking for fresh blood – we’re currently looking for a Junior Resource Planner, who will help us build amazing teams!
How can you grow with us?
- You will work closely with our experienced PM & HR team members – an amazing opportunity to develop your skills in both fields!
- What’s more, you will gain your first experience in the operations field by taking care of one of the most important processes in SDH – our growth!
- You will get to know the most rapidly growing industry – IT and startups, what’s more exciting than that?
- You will work directly with our Management Team (mainly with our COO), which will give you a real impact on how the company is growing,
- Still not entirely convinced? Take a look here.
- Being a guardian for proper execution of team allocation process - making sure that all team members feel comfortable in their projects,
- Making sure that data needed for assignment is in place, on time and in best quality,
- Cooperating with our sales and delivery teams to assign the right people in the right places,
- Working closely with HR team in order to properly adjust changes in people skills and update them in internal system,
- Taking care of changes and updates to the process, so we keep on adjusting it to our needs.
- At least 6 months of experience in a similar position in the IT industry - staffing, project management, resourcing, recruitment, sourcing, operations.
- Fluent Polish and at least B2+ English – we work internationally so that’s a must,
- Willingness to develop your skills in Operations, PM or HR field,
- Proficiency in excel – pivot tables and macros are second nature to you,
- Perfect time and task organization, focus on problem-solving and reaching maximum optimization,
- Strategic and critical thinking – in short, you’re capable of an analytical approach.
- Top-notch collaboration and communication skills – we’re a team and we want you to be a part of it!
- Empathy and determination to support our amazing teams with the best solutions!
- Readiness to work in a 'dynamic environment' – seriously, we’re still growing as a company, so you have to be flexible when it comes to rapid changes!
- Regular and well-structured performance reviews,
- Private healthcare package,
- Flexible working hours and up to 5 days of remote work per week (if you prefer, you’re always welcome at our Warsaw office),
- Best devices (we work on MacBooks),
- Multisport card possibilities,
- Fun, dynamic, start-up environment that guarantees rapid skill development.
Write to us, call us, join us and let's make some startups grow! 🚀