🤓 Junior Business Development Specialist
3 500 - 4 500 PLN brutto
🌍 Startup House | Al. Niepodległości 124, Warszawa🖥 https://start-up.house/
#junior, #businessdevelopment, #sales
Salary range: 3,500 - 4,500 net on invoice (B2B) / 2,900 - 3,700 gross (employment contract)
We are all about supercharging tech-based businesses. But make no mistake – software development is just a part of what we do at Startup House. Our mission is to deliver all-around support for startups at all stages of development.
Our Sales Team is expanding and looking for fresh blood – we’re currently looking for a Junior Business Development Specialist, who will help us find new startups we could help grow and build amazing products for.
How can you grow with us?
- You’ll be working directly with our Head of Sales and experienced Business Development Specialists on a daily basis,
- You will gain extensive knowledge about the global startup market, as well as fast-growing SMEs and established enterprises (we’ve worked with such companies as Siemens and Toyota),
- You’ll gain experience with a modern sales model and toolkit (Pipedrive, Woodpecker, Sales Navigator),
- You will help us grow our portfolio of amazing clients,
- You’ll develop your skills in the most rapidly growing industries – IT and startups!
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Supporting our (awesome) Sales Team on all steps of the sales process,
- Creating and executing mailing campaigns,
- Proposing new sources for lead generation and pre-qualifying leads,
- Implementing new tools and initiatives within the team – developing our knowledge base, process automation, etc.
- Preparing market research and sales materials.
What we’re looking for:
- Basic knowledge about sales processes, Startup Business Lifecycle, foreign markets,
- Willingness to learn and a proactive, problem-solving attitude,
- Excellent communication skills in both Polish and English (C1+) – we work internationally, so that’s a must,
- Interest in startups, business development and new technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or Business-related courses,
- Good command of Google Suite apps and Keynote,
- Internships in similar roles or experience in student organisations.
- Private healthcare package,
- Flexible working hours and remote work possibilities,
- Best devices (we work on MacBooks),
- Multisport card possibilities,
- Fun, dynamic, start-up environment that guarantees rapid skill development.
Write us, call us, join us and let's make some startups grow!