🤓 Junior Finance Controller
4 000 - 6 000 PLN netto
🌍 Startup House | Aleja Niepodległości 124/23, Warszawa🖥 https://start-up.house/
#finance, #office, #startup
We are all about supercharging tech-based businesses. But make no mistake – software development is just a part of what we do at Startup House. Our mission is to deliver all-around support for startups at all stages of development.
Our Finance Team is growing and looking for fresh blood – we’re currently on the hunt for a proactive Junior Finance Controller, who will help us in daily operations. Have you already taken your first steps in the vast world of Finance and want to explore it further without the constraints of rigorous corporate structures? If so, this is the perfect place for you!
How can you grow with us?
- You will have a high level of ownership on your projects,
- You can decide in what direction you want to develop within the company,
- You will have the opportunity to gain experience in working with international clients,
- Day to day, you’ll be working with the absolute coolest Finance Team!
- You’ll be working directly with our Finance Team Leader, CFO, Head of Sales and CEO on a daily basis.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Gathering data necessary for organizing our financial processes, improving cash flow, spending and turnover reports,
- Issuing invoices for our clients and contacting them on matters related to debts and payment deadlines,
- Assessing the financial viability of our projects,
- Supporting the internal resource allocation process,
- Researching new sources of funding and preparing related documentation,
- Analysing investment possibilities,
- Being the point of contact with external accounting consultants,
- Assisting our Office Manager in daily activities.
What we’re looking for:
- 1+ years of professional experience in Finance or Operations roles,
- Bachelor's degree in Finance and Accounting, Management or related studies,
- Pro-level Excel skills – pivot tables and macros are second nature to you,
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in Polish and English (C1+),
- Perfect time and task organization, focus on problem-solving and reaching maximum optimization,
- Readiness to work in a 'dynamic environment' – seriously, we’re still growing as a company, so you have to be flexible when it comes to rapid changes.
- CIMA, ACCA, CPA or other relevant certificates,
- Interest in managerial accounting, startups and Venture Capital.
- Salary range: PLN 4,000 – 6,000 net + VAT (B2B),
- Regular and well-structured performance reviews,
- Private healthcare package,
- Flexible working hours and up to 5 days of remote work per week (if you prefer, you’re always welcome at our Warsaw office),
- Best devices (we work on MacBooks),
- Multisport card possibilities,
- A huge dose of independence in implementing your own ideas,
- Fun, dynamic, start-up environment that guarantees rapid skill development.
Write to us, call us, join us and let's make some startups grow! 🚀