🤓 Recruitment Team Leader
7 500 - 10 800 PLN brutto
🌍 Startup House | Aleja Niepodległości 124, Warszawa🖥 https://start-up.house/
#teamleader, #recruitment, #it
We are all about supercharging tech-based businesses. But make no mistake – software development is just a part of what we do at Startup House. Our mission is to deliver all-around support for startups at all stages of development.
Our HR Team is expanding and looking for fresh blood – we’re currently looking for a Recruitment Team Leader who will guide our IT Recruiters on their development path and daily tasks. You will have a chance to develop your skills in leadership and still manage the recruitment process.
How can you grow with us?
- Within the last few months, we’ve doubled the number of team members so as you can guess, we’re rapidly growing, and you are going to be the main pillar of that growth;
- You’re going to set the direction towards becoming the best Recruitment Team – for a start :)
- You will take charge of our Recruitment team (2 people directly and 2 as support so far) and help them achieve even better results,
- You’ll work directly with our COO and other managers to improve your management skills and become an even better leader than you’ve been so far,
- You will work in the most rapidly growing industry – IT and startups, what’s more exciting than that?
- Still not entirely convinced? Take a look here.
- You will lead and grow our Recruitment Team of professional IT recruiters,
- You are going to take care of quality standards in our recruitment process,
- You will conduct a recruitment process for higher positions or/and interviews in the last stages of recruitment,
- Together with our HR team and Managers, you’re going to define recruitment needs,
- You will settle targets according to recruitment needs and monitor their execution,
- You’re going to work on recruitment strategy defined within our company goals,
- You will build relationships with stakeholders and advise hiring managers on best practices in our recruitment process
- You'll be supporting newcomers to give them a great kick-off in the company and gain knowledge of our performance reviews and feedback best practices to motivate your team,
- Implementing activities to improve the unique experience for candidates and hiring managers.
- At least 3 years of experience in the in-house and end-to-end recruitment processes in IT,
- At least 6 months of experience in leading the recruitment team (at least 1-3 people).
- Vast knowledge of current trends in IT market, end-to-end recruitment process and clear vision on how to differentiate from competitors in order to reach to best candidates,
- Competence in managing ATS (currently we use Breezy), budgets, vendors and recruitment related data,
- Ability to create and execute recruitment strategies - we need to you see not only next month, but at least next year ahead and to be able to plan your actions (we use OKRs for that),
- Knowledge of how to track and measure effectiveness and quality in the recruitment process and the team - you need to know how to work on numbers, what to measure, how to read outcomes, and how to act based on the outcomes,
- Understanding of process improvement and ability to boost recruitment activities (especially in sourcing, recruitment marketing, offer negotiation).
- Native Polish and at least C1+ English – we work internationally so that’s a must,
- You're a manager with flesh and blood - you understand the team's needs, you know how to support employees in their development and daily duties, you know how to manage different characters,
- Perfect time and task organization, focus on problem-solving and reaching maximum optimization,
- Strategic and critical thinking – in short, you’re capable of an analytical approach,
- Top-notch collaboration, communication and presentations skills,
- Empathy and determination to support our amazing teams with the best solutions,
- Passion to develop new methods to hire the best people to our team,
- Readiness to work in a 'dynamic environment' – seriously, we’re still growing as a company, so you have to be flexible when it comes to rapid changes!
- 7 500 - 10 800 PLN gross / Employment Contract
- 9 000 - 13 000 PLN net + VAT / B2B (53,89 - 77,84 PLN/h net + VAT)
- Flexible working hours and 100% remote work (occasional company & in-person meetings in our office in Warsaw),
- Private healthcare package and Multisport card possibilities,
- Best devices (we work on MacBooks) and home office support,
- Regular and well-structured performance reviews,
- Knowledge sharing and Team Learning Budget to integrate and grow,
- Referral program,
- Fun, dynamic, start-up environment that guarantees rapid skill development.
Write to us, call us, join us and let's make some startups grow 🚀