🤓 Junior HR Specialist
4 000 - 5 000 PLN brutto
🌍 Straal | Plac Europejski 1, Warszawa🖥 https://straal.com
Straal is an international provider of payment, optimization and fraud prevention solutions for future-minded businesses. The company offers a comprehensive suite of products that make accepting digital payments easier, as well as more effective and secure. Straal enables accepting one-off and recurring payments carried out by customers with credit and debit cards of all major organizations, initiating transactions via open banking APIs, ordering SEPA Direct Debit cycles and more. Thanks to Straal, customers can ptay in currencies of their choice (over 150 options), using their preferred desktop and mobile platforms, while merchants can effectively maximise their transaction approval rate and mitigate risk. Founded in 2017, the company is headquartered in Warsaw, Poland.
- Conducting recruitment in cooperation with hiring managers (collecting requirements, creating job descriptions, selecting channels for candidates sourcing, conducting interviews, negotiating conditions of cooperation)
- Assistance in handling employee documentation (contracts, annexes, statements) and benefits
- Onboarding and offboarding of employees
- Ensuring that all systems and databases remain up to date with current employee and organizational information
- Participation in HR projects
- First experience in HR area including experience in recruitment
- Good command of English and Polish (at least B2)
- Basic knowledge on Polish labour law
- Good Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and Google Docs skills
- Excellent communication skills that allows you to set and maintain good working relationships
- Proactivity, readiness to cope challenges and dynamic work environment
- Straal!: come work for a cool fintech scale up company!
- A super flat organisational structure and (we believe :-)) hold a friendly, inspiring atmosphere
- This is your entrance into the booming fintech (ecommerce and payment industry) landscape!
- You bring us new ideas, we’ll listen and act
- Flexible working hours & working partly remote (we have really cool office in the Warsaw center)
- Private healthcare package (Enel-Med or Medicover)
- Refundable Multisport card
- Great development opportunities & free language lessons (English, German, Spanish)