🤓 Junior IT Recruiter/Sourcer
🌍 Strix | Miłkowskiego, 5/3U, Kraków🖥 http://www.strix.net
Join us and become one of the key contributors to our growth by employing new specialists. It will be your responsibility to find and select people with the right skills that share our passion and values. We want you to constantly develop your knowledge and abilities to find the best match to our team. If you have no experience but want to learn about the IT industry, methods of acquiring and recruiting candidates fell free to apply.
- Ensuring the best experience of candidates in the recruitment process, from the first contact to employment.
- Taking care of the updating and quality control of data in the recruitment system.
- Building relationships that will help you effectively carry out your tasks both within the HR team and with people in other areas of the organization.
- Active participation in Employer Branding activities (meetings, conferences, job fairs, etc.).
- Independent conducting of recruitment processes in the IT area, including active search for the best talents from the market.
What do we expect:
- 6-12 months of experience in recruitment.
- Ability to conduct interviews over the phone and via live chat.
- Problems solving.
- Excellent work organization and ability to run many different projects simultaneously.
- Very good knowledge of Polish and English (allowing for free communication with the candidates).
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good communication and social skills.
- working with modern tools for communication and candidate selection
- opportunity to shape and develop the HR department
- individual career path and support in development projects of your choice
- offline and online integration events
- additional monthly integration budget for each team member
- flexible working hours and the possibility of choosing a workplace (remote or from the office)
- development budget for each employee in the amount of 3000 PLN/year.
- private medical care
- internal employee motivation program (Bonus room)
- access to a rich company library and the possibility of its expansion
- MacBook Air and all the equipment you need to work comfortably
- We're a people-first company. Thanks to unique work culture, we have created a space that not only attracts great employees but is also a forge of real talents. Check how cool we are: bit.ly/StrixCulture.
- We've great experts on the team. It is not only our opinion, the Clutch.co named us the best company in the category "Top Developers in Poland 2020": bit.ly/TopDev2020.
- Because it's the best place to grow! Knowledge & wisdom are our main values - that's exactly why our company name comes from the owl species. We take our employees' ideas seriously and give Strixers space for self-development - training, conferences, internal meetups, or courses
Here's what comes next!
- Phone/Online interview - we will ask you about your experiences, challenges, and expectations regarding your job at Strix.
- An interview, during which we will check your knowledge and fit to our organizational culture.
- Real-time task to test your knowledge in practice.
- Feedback, decision, and offer!