🤓 Talent Attraction&Acquisition Specialist
7 700 - 10 300 PLN brutto
🌍 STX Next | Centrum, Rzeszów🖥 https://stxnext.com
Hi there! We are the biggest European Python Powerhouse with over 17 years of experience, 7 offices in Poland and a deep commitment to Agile principles. Join a group of 500+ professionals dedicated to helping customers build outstanding products.
Are you the NEXT one?
What do we need from you?
For our most rapidly growing business in Katowice's office, we are looking for Talent Attraction & Acquisition Specialist, who will be responsible for connecting with potential candidates online and offline, screening applications and supporting hiring managers. In this role, you will be responsible for delivering high-quality talent acquisition services e.g. Python Developer, JS Developer, QA, aQA.
- Have proven solid experience in IT recruitment (at least 1 year).
- Be self-motivated and feels comfortable working with minimal supervision.
- Easily build long-term relationships within the team and outside of an organization. Yes, we appreciate if your network on LinkedIn counts more than 500 people and you do know how to use Facebook :)
- Not only understand that employer branding is crucial in bringing the best people, but also have experience in implementing at least the basic methods.
- Be definitely a “social person”, who is eager to network and talk to others and has enough empathy to understand others’ needs.
- Autonomously execute multiple tasks and prioritize deadlines to get the job done.
- Be result-oriented and have excellent negotiation skills.
- Good communication skills in English (minimum B2).
- Team spirit!
Your role is crucial for growth because you will:
- Be responsible for the full hiring process
- Identify people, who appear to be a good fit for our company
- Identify opportunities to recruit potential candidates at local job fairs and similar events
- Manage a variety of vacancies, prioritize on the fly, multitask (in STX you will mostly be responsible for ~ 6 open positions at a time, across multiple roles and projects)
Sounds interesting? Take a look at what do we offer:
- Cooperation based on B2B contract (up to 60 zł/h NET + VAT) or contract of employment (7700 zł gross).
- Conferences, books, online or offline courses – use your annual training budget and decide on the direction of your professional development. STX Next covers 75% of the costs of training, conferences and language course.
- Reimbursed private medical care (Medicover) and Multisport – we care about the health and well-being of our colleagues. Choose a sports card and dedicated medical care for yourself and your relatives.
- Work-life balance – we are open to discuss individual needs. Set up working hours and limited remote work scheduled with your team and manager, in a way that works for both sides.
- Workation – Poznań, Wrocław, Gdańsk, Piła and Łódź – no matter where you work on a daily basis, use a workation option to work in other STX Next offices any time you want.
- Team Retreats.