🤓 Technical Recruiter
8 000 - 14 000 PLN brutto
🌍 Sumo Logic | Centrum, Kraków🖥 https://www.sumologic.com/
#angielski, #recruitment, #sourcing
*** Role can be remote - from anywhere in Poland.
We are a tech product company from Silicon Valley. Our product is a data analytics & monitoring platform, used by tech teams of companies like Airbnb, Twitter, BBC and Toyota. As we continue to expand our presence in Poland and want to bring more great people to Sumo, the time has come to grow our recruiting team too!
- have a good track record of hiring top tech talent,
- love sourcing,
- have a true passion for tech and always like to learn about it,
- genuinely care about providing an exceptional candidate experience,
- like to network inside and outside the organization,
- believe TalentOps is important,
- have strong business acumen,
- have ideas and initiative,
- love to learn and share you knowledge,
- speak English fluently,
Sumo might be a place for you!
Sumo Logic you will:
- Source top talent in relevant tech domains.
- Partner with Engineering.
- Manage communication with candidates, ensuring an excellent candidate journey with Sumo Logic.
- Coordinate video and onsite interview planning & scheduling.
- Take part in employer branding initiatives.
- Help organize external events as well as in-office social events to attract new talent.
- Further develop and manage our Sumo Logic Summer Internship program.
- Have space to suggest and implement your own initiatives.
What we offer:
- Full-time employment agreement and attractive salary.
- Stock grant (RSUs).
- Autonomy and ownership. Variety of different tasks with reasonable goals.
- Fun and diverse global team.
- Conference budget ($2000/yr) + 2 extra days off.
- Private healthcare for you and your family/partner.
- Life and medical insurance.
- Individual English lessons with a native speaker.
- Flexible work model (100% from the office OR hybrid OR 100% remote).
- Lunch allowance when you work from the office (Warsaw or Krakow).
- MacBook Pro.
Also, it's be great if you have:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in tech recruiting, ideally in high-profile tech organization.
- Strong communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to handle multiple responsibilities and prioritize in a dynamic environment.
- Self-motivation, drive, ability to collaborate in a fast-paced environment.