🤓 IT Recruitment Specialist
🌍 Sunscrapers Sp. z o.o. | Pokorna 2, Warszawa🖥 https://sunscrapers.com/
#recruiter, #recruitment, #ITrecruitment
Sunscrapers is a Warsaw based software development shop that helps innovative startups, businesses and corporations use technology to make a positive impact on the world.
Our mission is to create world-class software while becoming true technology partners for our clients. We’re united by a work culture based on feedback, continuous improvement and determination in pursuing our goals. Our team is made up from ambitious and talented specialists who - through their work - want to make a dent in the universe.
Become a part of it - join us!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Conducting the whole recruitment process: preparing job descriptions, sourcing candidates with diverse platforms and recruitment tools; screening candidates, conducting interviews, contract negotiations.
- Ensuring great Candidate Experience
- Handling onboarding and offboarding processes
- Proud representation of Sunscrapers at job fairs, conferences and meetups
- Continuous improvement of the process: setting up goals, measuring results, drawing conclusions
What’s important for us?
- 2+ years of sourcing and recruitment experience in the IT industry
- Good working knowledge of Linkedin and Google Docs
- Capability to build a wide network through various means
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to prioritize and execute in a dynamic environment
- ‘Getting things done’ attitude - you’re great at organizing your time and jobs
- Self-starter and highly motivated with a results-oriented mindset
- Impressive communication and interpersonal skills with a feedback oriented attitude
- Fluent Polish
- Great command of English (B2+)
What do we offer?
- Working alongside a talented team that’s changing the image of Poland abroad.
- Culture of teamwork, professional development and knowledge sharing (https://www.youtube.com/user/sunscraperscom).
- Flexible working hours and remote work possibility.
- In-house workshops and talks.
- Comfortable office in a penthouse in central Warsaw (very close to metro Dworzec Gdański station) equipped with all the necessary tools to conquer the universe (Macbook, external screen, ergonomic chairs).
- Fully equipped kitchen with fruits, hot and cold drinks.
- Multisport card
- Private medical care
- Budget for events and conferences.
- Working in a company that cares about employees’ development.
- Free access to the best tools and software to develop your skills and work effectively.
- Culture of good feedback: evaluation meetings, mentoring.
Sounds like a perfect place for you? Don’t hesitate to click apply and submit your application today!